Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If your macros and equipsets aren't corrupted, back them up the PlayOnline server, then peform a fresh reinstall of the game. You can then restore your game configuration settings, macros, and equipsets from PlayOnline server.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Quaithe View Post
    Unfortunately this is not an option I can use at this time. There isn't anyone I really would be comfortable sharing my login details with that also has access to the game.
    A little late, but I'd like to point out that it would also be a violation of the 'FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement' to "share your account or log-in information (such as your PlayOnline ID, SQUARE ENIX ID and password) with anyone except your legal guardian, your minor child, or SQUARE ENIX", so that was probably a good call.

It's not that I imagine them to hunt people down for this, but it's not something I would recommend people to do either, especially on these here forums. :]

Glad to see you already got back to a working state!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If your game is crashing when logging in to acharacter, usually the solution is to have a GM move the player to another location, generally their home point. You'll need to make a support ticket or call a GM in game, however right now ingame-support is limited.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2