Results -9 to 0 of 6

Threaded View

Character
    Nyaomishka
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 9

In Nation Home Point Teleports charging a fee, instead of free.

Issue occurs at all times, since the first time i logged in when i created my trial acct, and persists now that i purchased game and upgraded.
    I've tried contacting a GM who said he'd put in a bug report. Perhaps it was on the Japanese forums but it did not appear here.

steps on how it occurred:
    When i go to use a crystal and teleport in home nation, example (from windhurst Woods to Windhurst Walls) it's charging me the exact amount of my total GIL. it started asking 403 and now asks for 746. This makes it almost impossible for me to use any crystals, and i am forced to run everywhere. I am a fairly new character and acct. having upgraded from the free trial several days ago. This is greatly inconveniencing my experience and would like to know if it's fixable. If not i think i may drop the game as running everywhere is tedious.

EDIT: Added INFO :
    Im being charged for the usage that is supposed to be free. the in region teleportation, the stuff that should cost zero, in fact wants to charge me, the exact amount of gil i own. it grows as my Gil grows. I.E. a single tele use would bankrupt me. This is even for teleports that should be FREE.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyaomishka; 05-28-2020 at 01:06 PM.