Character
    Nyaomishka
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 9

In Nation Home Point Teleports charging a fee, instead of free.

Issue occurs at all times, since the first time i logged in when i created my trial acct, and persists now that i purchased game and upgraded.
    I've tried contacting a GM who said he'd put in a bug report. Perhaps it was on the Japanese forums but it did not appear here.

steps on how it occurred:
    When i go to use a crystal and teleport in home nation, example (from windhurst Woods to Windhurst Walls) it's charging me the exact amount of my total GIL. it started asking 403 and now asks for 746. This makes it almost impossible for me to use any crystals, and i am forced to run everywhere. I am a fairly new character and acct. having upgraded from the free trial several days ago. This is greatly inconveniencing my experience and would like to know if it's fixable. If not i think i may drop the game as running everywhere is tedious.

EDIT: Added INFO :
    Im being charged for the usage that is supposed to be free. the in region teleportation, the stuff that should cost zero, in fact wants to charge me, the exact amount of gil i own. it grows as my Gil grows. I.E. a single tele use would bankrupt me. This is even for teleports that should be FREE.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyaomishka; 05-28-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Have you progressed through the RoV missions and obtained a "Rhapsody in White" key item? This will significantly reduce the cost of Home Point travel by 80%.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Nyaomishka
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 9
    No, No. I guess i didn't explain issue enough. Im being charged for the usage that is supposed to be free. the in region teleportation, the stuff that should cost zero, in fact wants to charge me, the exact amount of gil i own. it grows as my Gil grows. I.E. a single tele use would bankrupt me. This is even for teleports that should be FREE.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Welcome (back) to Vana'diel!

You'll probably want to use the template from Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs!, so that the report can be forwarded. :]

As for the issue, it seems like something they'd do for trial accounts so as to limit RMT and such moving around (which seems "very efficient" as they will not pay regardless... but I digress), though I can't find it documented anywhere at this time.

It's also something I'd expect to be lifted right away when you upgrade to the 'real deal'.

Can you confirm that the trial limits were indeed lifted otherwise?

Another guess I have, is that once the character is old enough, usually around 45 days, the limit will be lifted, though I'm not too confident on this being the case here.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Nyaomishka
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 9
    I have no idea where to go to see if the acct still considers me trial or not. I know i payed for, redeemed, and upgraded my acct from trail onto a main. i can send a screenshot https://imgur.com/1y3M7Uc
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyaomishka; 05-29-2020 at 11:44 AM.

6. 05-29-2020 11:42 AM