Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Player Uridium454's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Character
    Xedos
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

    World Transfer Bugged

    I paid for a world transfer a few days ago and my characters have not moved. Playonline shows them in the correct server, however when I log in, my characters have not moved. Please help!
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,171
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    it's unfortunately a slow process, and the actual reality lags way behind the account website.

    It will happen eventually, you just need to be patient.

    Let me guess, you're transferring to Asura though. You should seriously reconsider, it is overcrowded and has a disporportionately large amount of RMT and cheating. If you ask around enough, you can find the help you need to do things on your previous services.
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player Uridium454's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Character
    Xedos
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Actually heading to bahuamut. The server I am on is mainly sparse on people and mostly a Japanese populous which would be quite alright if I spoke Japanese. Very lonely it seems, so was hoping for a little more interaction from others. My wife transferred straight away, but left my characters behind.

    Hoping it’s just a lag thing and not a bug. Most say they had to open chat with gm, but that service is not currently available.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,124
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Let me guess, you're transferring to Asura though. You should seriously reconsider, it is overcrowded and has a disporportionately large amount of RMT and cheating.
    Yes it is, but with 4000 people online, RMT/Cheats or not - there is a much greater chance of getting together with people compared to the quieter servers which have probably 90% less population.
    (0)

    Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

  5. #5
    Player Uridium454's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Character
    Xedos
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Sadly, I am still stuck in the limbo that is world transfer. Five days in and two SE tickets later.

    Any one know when there will be a bit more staff or in game GM assistance?
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,171
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Yes it is, but with 4000 people online, RMT/Cheats or not - there is a much greater chance of getting together with people compared to the quieter servers which have probably 90% less population.
    It really isn't that hard at all, particularly if you're a returning player from some time in the past. I found 2 linkshells full of nice people with little effort the same day I came back. People just don't try hard enough.

    The most challenging thing probably is finding a dynamis D group that runs at a convenient time. There are multiple of them even on a smaller server, but it isn't quite as easy to get into a group that runs when you can go. But everything else, seriously everything else, if you want to do it, you just need to ask around. It will happen.
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,171
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridium454 View Post
    Sadly, I am still stuck in the limbo that is world transfer. Five days in and two SE tickets later.

    Any one know when there will be a bit more staff or in game GM assistance?
    When stay at home orders are lifted, that's when.
    (0)

Tags for this Thread