Character
    Kroftonite
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Dynamis Divergence Mask of Light

So our linkshell cleared Dynamis D Sandoria on 5/19/20 on Asura and we killed the Disjoined Elvaan and I received no Mask of Light Key Item on myself and my other account. I didn't notice they were missing it till we did a Dynamis D Jeuno clear on 5/23/20 when another member of our linkshell didn't get the mask of light either on that one also. Then I looked at mine to see if I got Sandoria clear and no mask key item. That is 3 characters not receiving the Mask of Light from 2 different Dynamis D Zones. I have logs that we cleared it. I have an afterglow mythic on both these characters and also the other person has an afterglow also, so not sure talking to Oboro needs to be done, which we all have or we couldnt after glow anything already. Please help!! Shouldnt have to go through the clear twice to get a mask of light when we cleared the whole thing the first time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Teemu; 05-27-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That happened to me , I think it was beacause a fetter was not kill. Did you kill a feter to get the mask?
    (0)

Character
    Kroftonite
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    We killed all them.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not sure how it happened to me, but I joined a group and we beat the wave3 in Windurst but I do not have the KI to begin the process for the REMA.
    (0)