Player

Question about mog houses and if there will ever be the option to have a larger one.

Will it ever be possible to have a much larger, maybe multi room mog house or are we always going to be limited to having the small room (not counting the 2nd floor etc) type?

I went into the choco circuit yesterday and i kept thinking, imagine if this could be your mog house!
    (1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 05-24-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think they said a while ago that this wasn't possible because the MH is one of the oldest and most deeply buried parts of the game, which is why they could only release the second floor and the mog patio. Nevertheless, I think it'd be really amazing if they could find a way to improve it. More opportunities for house decoration would be really fun, especially if they let us store our furnishings in a separate inventory space.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Will it ever be possible to have a much larger, maybe multi room mog house or are we always going to be limited to having the small room (not counting the 2nd floor etc) type?

I went into the choco circuit yesterday and i kept thinking, imagine if this could be your mog house!
    The answer is no, never.

But we already have a multi-room mog house. Have you not unlocked the second floor yet?

System-wise though, any new MH would have to be based on the existing ones, e.g. same size/space.

This won't happen either but I'd kill to have the non-3 nations cities able to be your main mog house and not just a rent-a-room.
    (0)