Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

18th Anniversary T Shirt

Does anyone else seem to think $54.99 is a bit much for a T-Shirt?

https://store.na.square-enix-games.c...ndurst-apparel

and that maybe this is a missed opportunity, ie if it came with 5 rainbow mog pells I'd consider buying one for that price.
    (4)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If it doesn't come with a Gold and Rainbow mog pell, I won't buy it....and this is sad because:

I've bought every single piece of FFXI memorabilia since NA launch.

Even the meat mithkabob t-shirt was mediocre, but for $28, I bought it because I wanted to SE to keep making FFXI Memorabilia.....and they greedily jacked up the price. I think all FFXI T-shirts should be $30, period. (and that's still kind of high!).
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I too have purchased everything XI related from SE but this is way too much. I can't jusify paying this price for a T-shirt with a mediocre design. It should have came with an in game vanity item.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

That is indeed quite some price they came up with.

Well, at least they're not offering them to the Europe from the looks of it. I guess shipping costs would easily push it over 100 EUR at such rates!

Idea and thought behind it all... cool!

Execution? Uncool in at least two different ways (price and availability).

(I'm actually glad they don't come with an in-game item, as I always thought such things should be available for everyone who can play the game. The idea is cool, but being region locked is not; keep in-game items in game. Not that I like spending real money on in-game items in the first place, so that might affect my thoughts on this too (and I have imported two music CDs from Play-Asia before because of them, though only one of them still included the in-game item (was aware the other one probably didn't any longer before ordering though (how many levels of paren will there be in this block!?))).)
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 05-22-2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Needs more paren.
    ...or so the legend says.