Race: ElvaanM
    World: Asura
    Main Job: THF 99
    Support Job: War 49
    Area and Coordinates: Nashmau G-6
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name:Yoyoroon (G-6
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps: I have completed all cs's and gotten the KI "Message from Yoyoroon" I have traded talismans by themselves or with Sutlac or Irmik Helvasi nothing happens. When I speak to the NPC he acts as if I'm on blu when I'm on thf.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You say when you trade the items nothing happens. Does it take the items from you or do you still have them afterward. If they are taken away but the quest doesn't advance that is normal, you need to get another talisman and other items and try again. Otherwise, try changing to BLU if it is unlocked and then to another job that you didn't use before.

Why is your ISP some big secret? Just put it in there. Incomplete bug forms will get rejected. I mean yes, its unlikely to be relevant, but they generally won't accept incomplete bug report forms. Stubborn people unwilling to provide requested information are unhelpful to anyone in the QA industry. Even if it doesnt seem relevant to you, it could be relevant to them, and I tell you this as someone who works in QA. There's nothing worse than incomplete bug reports because you can't do anything with them.

My ISP is Spectrum. I challenge you to use this information against me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-21-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Player
    ISP is Mediacom I also work as a QA Tech and I know what the power of the smallest information can do. Items remain in inventory after the trade, I've done this as every job that I have he gives the same response and does nothing when traded.
    (0)

Greetings, MaesterEntropy!

Thank you for your patience while your report was reviewed and investigated. In order to continue on with the investigation, we would like to ask for additional details regarding this concern. If you are still experiencing these difficulties, please re-submit your report with specific details regarding your quest progression, as well as an exact quote of what the NPC's are telling you when you try to interact with them. We will make sure to escalate these details to the development team as soon as they are provided. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation!

-FINAL FANTASY XI Game Master Team
    (1)