Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

It's raining mannequins!

I have the pieces and ye olde mannequin catalogue but Cheupeirudaux wants me to turn in an ebony wand to increase my rank to Adept. But, I switched to Clothcraft as my main craft and am maxed out on woodworking. Do you think anything weird would happen if I turned in an ebony wand? Or, can you think of a way to get him to give me the Mannequin joint diagrams?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The quest doesn't use an ebony wand at any point.

I don't suppose you tried talking to the NPC several times in the same visit? If the same NPC is involved in more than one active quest or thing, if you talk to them multiple times they will usually cycle between them (But sometimes, you have to complete the interfering quest to be able to discuss the one you want to do) s
    (0)

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thanks. Yeah, I've talked to Cheupeirudaux many times after zoning. I finally turned in the Ebony Wand and what this did was change my status in Woodworking from Artisan back to Craftsman with the NPC telling me it's because I leveled another craft to Artisan.

I didn't lose anything in Clothcraft as far as I can tell. It's still my main guild. And my skill is still 70 in woodworking. And after that, after zoning and waiting a few days, Cheupeirudaux just repeats the statement scolding me for changing guilds.

Maybe after I've finished the Escutcheon quests I can switch back to earning guild points in Woodworking and see if that will change my status. I'm not sure if the status matters since I'm lvl 70, though.

Still no clue how to finish It's raining mannequins!
    (0)
    Last edited by cheyrn; 06-10-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    When you traded in the ebony wand, you told the game you WANTED to go past lv.70 in woodworking, so you attained Artisan rank. If all other crafts were capped at Craftsman (Capping at 70, and you brought WW to Artisan, that would have made the problem.

You can switch between any guild at any time now and gain guild points for THAT craft for as long as you want, be it one trade, or one week, or a year, then change back to other craft to continue there.

You can only change once per game week though if i remember correctly when JPN Midnight rolls around and resets. I remember trying to change early once and had to wait until then. May have changed since then, though
    (0)

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ok, your right, it was the opposite, most of my crafts are Craftsman and capped at lvl 70. So, this means if I start getting skillups in woodworking, it could start taking away skill from Clothcraft, I think, which is rank Expert.

It would be nice if I could recap Woodworking.

But, I got the mannequin joint diagram from Cheupeirudaux in the process, it seems and now I've traded them to Fyi Chalmwoh!
    (1)