Character
    Wuon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 27

Unable to do trial Transfer to Regular Service

I have been playing the trial version and decided today to buy the Collector's Edition and tried to do a "Transfer to Regular Service" for my trial account in the FINAL FANTASY XI - Service Accounts page but I got an error on the second section saying my FINAL FANTASY XI registration code was invalid . So I went back and went through "Add new PlayOnline service account" but now my account has two Service Accounts and the trial account is still considered just a trial. I contacted support but have yet to receive any response that ticket ticket was received except the confirmation after submitting it (my ticket number is 13335961 FWIW). Would really like help to get my trial service account correctly updated.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Welcome to Vana'diel!

Since this is an issue dealing with account and services, I'm afraid you'll probably need to wait for the support to get back to you, especially now that you've registered a second service account with the new code.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Wuon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 27
    Thanks. I actually played over a decade ago but I lost all my original account information. Any idea why I wasn't able to do the "Transfer to Regular Service" ? I'm sure they're probably very busy with the welcome back campaign... I tried calling them but got a voicemail that they are closed in observance of the holiday... of what holiday I have no idea. If I have confidence that they'll refund me, I don't mind buying it again and doing it that way, but it wasn't working so...
    (0)
    Last edited by WuonTFJ; 05-16-2020 at 03:20 AM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    In that case, welcome back! :]

What you described seems exactly the way to go. I can't think of a reason why the registration code would not work, and it was obviously valid since you were able to register another service account with it.
    (0)

Character
    Wuon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 27
    bought another collector's edition and did the transfer with registration code in the Playonline without filling out the Final Fantasy XI registration code (which I could swear I tried the first time) and it worked.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Interesting.

Glad you got it to work, and thanks for letting us know!
    (0)