(0)
    Last edited by Sypho-Dyas; 05-20-2020 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Deleted

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are far to many issues for anybody to plough through here at this time.

You know SE are on extremely limited support right now, right? They are working from home with limited capacity.
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Considering your earlier posts here, I understand that you might not appreciate replies from fellow players, but in the hopes that it may be of help, I'll still share what I know. Make of it what you will. Or don't.

Usually it's best (often even required, as is in the In-Game Bugs forum here) that one topic/thread is created per issue, as it is a lot easier to track and/or forward them that way. I know it may seem silly, but having been on the other side, I can say I know a thing or few about that. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Sypho-Dyas View Post
    Bug 1: Speaking with Unity NPC's causes many but not all sprites/characters to disappear, this is repeatable. Apart from this, simply standing near player characters, many of them are just disappearing and reappearing at random or otherwise glitching in and out of the game.
    My reasoning for this is that it's done to reduce possible lag from interfering with the menuing, as a lot of people were anticipated to gather near these NPCs. It doesn't explain why only these NPCs do it, however, but it is difficult to imagine it to have gone unnoticed for so long, if unintended.

Furthermore, there is a limit to how many player characters the game will show at once, so indeed, given enough of them around, some disappearing will occur.

Bug 2: This may or may not be irrelevant to the current version of the game but my FFXI CONFIG that allows you to adjust settings and technical aspects of the game does not function whatsoever. (The one inside of FFXI program files) And the automatic login at startup feature does not work.
    How exactly does it not work? What happens when you run it? Which file exactly are you executing?

The 'Automatically log in at startup' might not have ever done more than simply show the 'Connect to PlayOnline' screen at start-up, I forget, but indeed this might very well be intended (when using the one-time password it would not be doable to actually log in automagically anyblue).

Bug 3: Inside my Mog Garden, the ocean is constantly rippling as if the moogle is still throwing pebbles into the water ever since the cutscene where the moogle has a lengthy debacle with the crabbauble.
    If this is what I think it is, I've always thought of that being a bunch of fish having a party. Could be wrong of course. :]

Bug 4: Trust npc's seem to stop casting, healing, weaponskilling or even attacking sometimes until I release and resummon, but then it may happen again, rinse and repeat. This is repeatable but one instance is around 4/27/2020 at 7:45pm. This can effect one or more Trust's at any given time. Again at 9:10AM 4/28/2020 during the Bastok mission 9 fight with Zied the Dark Knight in Castle Zvahl Keep. Again at 8:01PM 5/5/2020 WoG Mission Long March North at Fort Karugo-Narugo after spawning demons at the warding door F-7.
    This indeed doesn't seem right, though more information would definitely help.

A couple of questions that come to mind:

- Are you always fighting a single enemy when it happens?
    - If multiple targets, does it happen after one of the targets has been defeated?

One scenario that comes to mind, is where the alter egos will indeed stop doing anything when you're done with one target, even if you might still be engaged with another, but only until you actually hit something again.

Bug 5: During the Zilart 14 fight with Ark Angel EV at 5:11AM 4/30/2020, EV was healing and dealing enormous amounts of damage. Over 4000. Using multiple 2 hour abilities multiple times each. Simply standing still before the fight my Receiving signal is over 2000.
    That seems quite normal for Ark Angel EV to me. ^^;

Bug 6: 7:20AM 5/2/20 Killed Chandelier for Chandelier coal which is 100% drop rate and it did not drop. What is happening is, Chandelier spawns and before it appears on screen it starts casting self-destruct, I tab target and attack as fast as I possibly can and there is not enough time between engaging and my first strike to claim the creature before it self-destructs there-by preventing me from obtaining the drop. This has happened multiple times now. After using a weaponskill to immediately claim Chandelier, I killed him and gained experience, however the Chandelier coal is still not dropping. 7:42AM 5//2/2020
    This seems to be working as intended, or at least as thought to be intended for ages past.

Did it still manage to self-destruct when you gained experience?

Bug 7: Switched from Jako Wakandalo (spelling?) UC to Sylvie but did not get the Sylvie UC trust. I have already completed all nation trust quests. (Player Azmotheus explained to me that when you switch Unity Concords you have to earn the trust, only the first UC you join is free.) - (Still cannot find where to purchase UC trust Sylvie) (Player Fatigue explained to me I have to earn 5000 UC points before I earn the trust, I have tried this and still did not earn UC Sylvie. I have even spoken to the Sylvie NPC) (Logged in 5/7/2020 around 9:40AM to find Sylvie UC available, was not available around 5AM same day.)
    You need at least 5 points in 'Partial Personal Evaluation' under 'Status/Unity/Unity Info'. This is re-set every week (Earth time).

Bug 8: During no weather effects in Dangruff Wadi at 9:18AM 5/6/2020 the Dangruff Stone is not spawning/available. However as soon as I submitted this bug report, it spawned.
    I believe it's entirely possible for it to not be there regardless of weather, though I can't remember this for sure at this time.

Bug 9: Kodachi of Trials latent effect isn't disappearing while I am confident I have exceeded the requirement weaponskill count.
    By "latent effect isn't disappearing" do you mean the effect isn't disappearing from the item description, or from your stats? If only the former, then it's working as intended.

Bug 10: Around 9:45AM 5/9/2010 Lower Delkfutt's Tower sound is bugging out or even silent while fighting all monsters. This includes spell casting, auto-attacking, attacks from monsters, etc.
    This sounds quite odd indeed, pun somewhat intended. Does this happen all the time still, or was it just that one time? Does the position matter, or is it happening everywhere in the lower tower?

Bug 11: During WoG "Storm's Crescendo" I am running perfectly point to point but flee is wearing off extremely early. It is obviously impossible for me to complete. 1:20PM CST 5/10/2020. It appears as if the buff is not being refreshed by the NPC's as I speak with them.
    What exactly does "point to point" and "extremely early" mean? Are you following a map someone else made, or are you running from an NPC to another as you find them?

What are the NPCs saying when you reach them and talk to them?

Bug 12: Not receiving credit for some kills in La Vaule 4:40AM 5/12/2020 for Records of Eminence quests.
    Which enemies exactly, at what position, and which quests?

Bug 13: 5/13/2020 8:10PM+ CST Monster spawn rate dramatically reduced. Arrapago Reef attempting to gain Lamian Fang Keys.
    Reduced compared to what? Which enemies exactly, and at what position?
    (3)
    ...or so the legend says.

4. 05-14-2020 09:31 PM
    Reason
    Not going to entertain player comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sypho-Dyas View Post
    Thank you for your responses however I am interested in official assistance and not mere speculation, as I have been replied to with inadequacy it is apparent that there is enough help to go around but it is more a matter of apathy on these individuals parts. Again thank you, however I will continue seeking support via Square Enix Official.
    Those responses should be appreciated! They are not mere speculation, in fact, most of your concerns were properly addressed but your lack of a better response or feedback just goes to show arrogant attitude from your side. If you are indeed keen on resolving your issues, you'd have the decency to at least properly response to Dragoy.

In my opinion, you seem to be majorly lacking in the understanding of basics, random example is the S/R issue you mentioned where the numbers fluctuate from the 100s to the 2000s, which is completely normal and occurs on any client. Let alone that wasn't the proper answer to what your internet connection speed is. I can point out plenty more flaws in your report, but I won't waste my time with someone who is as careless as you to other people's effort in helping you out, and for the fact that you may be trolling.
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    For Bug 7: There was actually a response for this already in the forums somewhere else on Sylvie (UC) not appearing in your lists even with correct amount of unity "love" obtained. This happens to multiple people, myself included, sometimes, but is working correctly, and they are attempting to correct this blip.
    Instead of the menu selection, type in /ma "Sylvie (UC)" <me> and if you HAVE gotten enough Unity love, then it will call her into your party.
    Hope this helps.

For Bug 9: The latent effect does NOT disappear from the Kodachi of Trials in the description when you view it in the equipment menu, but when you equip and un-equip it, you'll see the latent effect doesn't change any stats of your character if it has been successfully "removed". Compare stats with it on and off; if they don't change, then you're done, and it's working as intended.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 05-17-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Don't bother. He only wants a reply from SE support, because any reply from another player is "mere speculation" despite being true.
    (3)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You aren't going to get official responses to bug reports. There is specifically a policy of not responding to such requests directly, as they get too many of them. The only exception is if they investigate an issue and need more information from you, as has happened with me.

Your demands will go unfufilled because of policy. If you have actual support needs and not simply trying to make bug reports outside of the bug report forum (which is where they belong) then you need to go to the SQEX support center.

Also in most cases, the responses given by other players were correct. Despite your insistance, SE doesn't owe you (the OP, not the poster above) a response, nor would I give one if I were them for your poor attitude.

See the OP is basically hoping he can bait out official responses to things that don't need them by being a jerk, because "squeaky wheel gets the grease" or something like that flawed logic bla blah.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-17-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    For Bug 7: There was actually a response for this already in the forums somewhere else on Sylvie (UC) not appearing in your lists even with correct amount of unity "love" obtained. This happens to multiple people, myself included, sometimes, but is working correctly, and they are attempting to correct this blip.
    Instead of the menu selection, type in /ma "Sylvie (UC)" <me> and if you HAVE gotten enough Unity love, then it will call her into your party.
    Hope this helps.
    I thought this had already been fixed?
    (1)