Character
    Iggwilv
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

game crash approaching a Bastok Mines NPC Deidogg

On WARRIOR AF2 quest, my game crashed while approaching the NPC Deidogg and now it crashes each time i try to log my char. I can log perfectly with my mule on same account so its not a computer problem . Can it be solved?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you use any third party tools or dat waps, undo / disable them. This is a common cause of crashes and stuck cutscenes.

Also make sure to use the bug report form for anything you put here. Otherwise it will get rejected.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Also please try running the file check feature via PlayOnline Viewer/FFXI Config Utility.

Also also, to be clear, by 'crash' you mean the game closes by itself suddenly, and you get some sort of an error message from Windows, or do you get an error code from the game itself?

(Also also also, you can find the the "report form" here: Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs!)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As mentioned, sounds like a corrupted .dat file to me, that represents that part of the map/data.

Run a file check (FFXI Config tool)

Or, if that doesn't work, might require a re-install (Remember to save your macros to the server via the in-game main menu first).
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.