Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

May 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

Greetings, everyone!
    FFXI Producer Matsui here.

The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a large impact worldwide.
    We wish for the quick recovery of those who have taken ill and offer our heartfelt thanks to those who are working hard to maintain our everyday lives.

As of early April, our Tokyo offices have shifted to working remotely in order to curb further spread of the virus. Due to the sudden nature of this shift, a number of scheduled tasks for the May Version Update were still untouched when development was halted. As a result, the May Version Update will be limited to Login Campaign updates and other minimal changes, while Records of Eminence monthly objectives and Ambuscade will be the same as April.

With that said, we’ve prepared several in-game events such as the Relaxing in Vana’diel Campaign, so you can continue to enjoy your adventures in Vana’diel. Also, be sure to take advantage of this month’s Login Campaign if you have yet to obtain Cipher: Shantotto II!

Thanks to the efforts of our IT team, we’ve been gradually able to handle more tasks remotely.

Please also look forward to our 18th anniversary event, which we’re doing our best to release as soon as possible.

Though this month’s FFXI Digest ended up being delivered through text, we’re looking forward to delivering information to you through our usual video format once again!

Thank you for your continued support of FINAL FANTASY XI.
    (11)

Character
    Pellerian
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you for all your hard in maintaining our precious Vana'diel for all to enjoy! My only request this month is could you extend the length of the Relaxing in Vana'diel event past the May 31st end date? Say until the end of summer when we all hope the entire development team can get back into the main offices? Thanks again!!
    (3)

Character
    Nangongwentian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    My heartfelt appreciation to the SE team for trying your best to push out a May update during this COVID-19 situation. Vana'diel remains a home to all adventurers when all else fails... Pls take care and stay healthy! thanks
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you and stay safe!
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you for bring Vana'diel to us in these interesting times.

I'm happy to get my hands on Shantotto II and it'll be nice to do some relaxing catching up. There's still so many things to do.
    (0)

Character
    Epoch
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Thank you team for continuing to keep FFXI in our lives! Please stay safe and take the time you need. Cheers!
    (0)

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I want to say not only thank you to the XI team but SE, thank you for XI and XIV for getting me though these rough times in my life. it's definitely been my rock when I wanted to go somewhere and escape
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am so grateful that FFXI is still around and I love it despite its many flaws. That being said.... please SE, invest more resources into this game when you're back in the offices. It deserves better, right now its rampant with cheats and multi boxing as far as the eye can see. There is no content, we are in a huge slump right now. A lot of my friends have already quit and most are playing solo with their mules. We need some infusion of life into the game!
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    I am so grateful that FFXI is still around and I love it despite its many flaws. That being said.... please SE, invest more resources into this game when you're back in the offices. It deserves better, right now its rampant with cheats and multi boxing as far as the eye can see. There is no content, we are in a huge slump right now. A lot of my friends have already quit and most are playing solo with their mules. We need some infusion of life into the game!
    You seem to have changed your tune?

Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    Why waste energy and time worrying about what other people are doing, when it doesn't even effect you?
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...373#post626373
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Exploits are different than JP botting
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast