Not really.
    (2)

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    I have just re-subbed to the game because of your video updates Mr. Director!
    Thank you for your hard work! Stay safe!
    (0)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Not gonna re-subb, but will enjoy the free week on my quest to 99. Unless the 20th anniversary is a HD remaster with full hands on deck development which means the end of the infamous resources excuse, I will continue to appear every now and then during free weeks.
    (1)

Player
    I know this particular problem probably doesn't affect a very large portion of the playerbase, but would it be possible to have the cap on online linkshell members raised from 64 to 96-128? ^^;;

My linkshell has been pushing 50~60 online for the last two years at nearly all times, and with the increased playtime for many due to the novel coronavirus, we're holding steady at 60~64 online at all times of day, which means that many members are getting locked out of the house so to speak. (Including myself as the linkshell owner..) It hurts to have to turn away new/returnee players these days when helping them is the core mission of FaceDesk.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Without Square-Enix intervention, I would recommend asking pearl residents to disconnect from pearls when characters are afk.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I know this particular problem probably doesn't affect a very large portion of the playerbase, but would it be possible to have the cap on online linkshell members raised from 64 to 96-128? ^^;;

My linkshell has been pushing 50~60 online for the last two years at nearly all times, and with the increased playtime for many due to the novel coronavirus, we're holding steady at 60~64 online at all times of day, which means that many members are getting locked out of the house so to speak. (Including myself as the linkshell owner..) It hurts to have to turn away new/returnee players these days when helping them is the core mission of FaceDesk.
    What are your rules on alts?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    What are your rules on alts?
    We've had to go to a 1x char per player at a time rule already, still overshooting online membership cap on a daily basis.
    It feels horrible getting locked out of the house. T_T

I already tried making a 2nd ls specifically for events, but it's hard enough herding cats during events w/o trying to herd them into a different room before starting. <,<
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Good job still not fixing the forced HQ hack, that's working out really well
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Good job still not fixing the forced HQ hack, that's working out really well
    I've not been able to in good conscience buy anything HQ for weeks now. It feels really pointless to make money with nothing to spend it on except goods produced by cheating. My motivation to keep playing takes a hit every time the cheaters get away with murder because, at each stage, I'm forced to make a choice - I can either keep having fun but support the cheaters, becoming guilty by association and buying into their scummy, smug attitude, or I can cut myself off from a part of the game. I shouldn't have to make those choices when I'm playing a game that's policed by a special task force.

I understand that finding technical solutions to stop the cheating scum making this game worse for everyone is difficult, but it really is a priority at this point. Some more boots on the ground couldn't hurt either.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Can we have more copies of Reisenjima portal#9? On Asura, player congestion is becoming extremely problematic. Please don't say server transfer. Having 16 servers to choose from isn't a solution to over-camped Gaes Fete ??? spawn points. (We have linkshells, and not everyone will move. Server transfer for many linkshells will actually fracture groups of players, which is more of a hindrance than helpful, because you'd be leaving people behind during their Aeonic run).
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast