Character
    Neishabliss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

TheRemnants [EST] Recruiting for Omen and DynamisD

Introduction
    TheRemnants is recruiting for Omen and Dynamis Divergence. We are a close-knit group that is seeking to add a few more dedicated players to our roster. We enjoy a healthy amount of banter during events, and we do not take ourselves too seriously. Running jokes and good-natured ribbing abound, so a sense of humour and the ability to laugh off your mistakes is a must. After all, we have all caused a wipe here and there, but you can bet you will never hear the end of it. Just ask the gang about that one time I wanted to see if I could shoot that statue on the ramparts in Sandy…

Recruitment Needs
    We are currently more interested in people and the attitude they bring to the linkshell then the jobs they play. However, having said that, we are not currently looking to add any more Melee DD at this time. Rather, people who play Healers, Supports, Tanks, and Ranged (for wave 3) who are flexible and willing to be apart of our community is what we are seeking.

As a side note, composition allowing, we are more than happy to let people come on any job they want for RP farming as long as the critical roles are covered, and it is appropriately geared for farming, there will be no carries. As a rule, we all take turns tanking, healing, and supporting to ensure everyone can get their DD jobs RP and unlocks during farm nights. We do not run card farms as an official event and this is the reason we only use 4 canteens each week.

Event Details
    We officially run events four nights a week on the following schedule. You would not be required to attend all events. However, maintaining high attendance on the events you choose toattend helps ensure group success.

Omen: Monday / Thursday (2 Canteens Each Night)
    Dynamis Divergence RP Farm: Wednesday
    Dynamis Divergence Wave 3: Saturday

You should be adequately geared for the content you are wishing to join us for. We do not expect you to be fully kitted out. Still, please understand Wave 3 has serious requirements for DT/MEva sets, accuracy sets, and the like. We will vet your gear, but trust me when I say, we are not expecting you to have Rank 15 REMAs and things like that. Having said that, if you are a newer player and looking for a long-time home, we are welcome to the idea of you joining for farm nights and getting up to speed before moving into wave 3.

We gather for events in Port San’Doria at 730PM EST. We will enter at 8PM EST at the latest, though often we will begin earlier if everyone who is expected to attend is present. Perfect attendance is not mandatory, and we understand life happens.

Discord and Push to Talk are mandatory for events. This is non-negotiable and we are available to help you set it up if you are new to the program.

Loot
    Loot is handled based on the event. Omen uses a Wishlist/monthly priority system that rewards attendance (over 50%) and considers how long an item has been on your wish list. For example, the person with an item on their wish list the longest, as long as they maintain 50% attendance, will have lot priority. In the event of a tie, all who tied will get to cast lots.

For Dynamis Divergence, all money drops are divvied up evenly at the end of the night, with larger items such as medals being /rolled for. Shards from RP farms are sent to the LS bank. They are available to members by request, based on participation in Dynamis, demand, and availability.

Any other items earned at events are sold, and the funds are used by the LS bank to fund pop items for members for things like HELMs or abjurations, for example.

Final Thoughts
    In closing, let me say thank you for reading this far. I know it was a lot to cover, but we are serious about finding the right people for our linkshell, and that requires everyone to be on the same page. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact me either in-game or on discord at Neisha#6340.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,
    Neishabliss
    (0)
    Last edited by Neishabliss; 05-11-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Character
    Dubfire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I know you have closed for new members, but I would still like to come to events if space. I have NSMN, COR, RUN and GEO since know you are looking for tanks/support. Hopefully hear from you soon.
    (0)