Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Suggestions: New content additions.

Add suggestions for new types of content additions, keep in mind that new additions that take advantage of current zones / systems are far more likely to be added than things that will require a massive amount of coding to create from scratch.

--

Content suggestion:

Maat fight mk2 (119).

It's basically Maat fight, but tiered up for level 119.

Level 119, no subjob.

This is supposed to be a fight where you have to use potions, temp items etc as we used to have to do for maat long ago. aka a hard solo fight

Reward: trusts of the NPCs you fight in the level 70 cap fights, where you don't face maat (blu, cor, pup (shamarhaan), dnc (laila), geo etc). Each time you clear you get one trust, upto the max of 7? If you clear maat on every job you get a reskinned maats cap.

--

Capacity points BCNM

BCNM fights, scaled up to 119 (can use trusts)

Mirrored fights from old BCNM fights, uses all the same seals to enter. When you beat the monster, you open the chest to get job points and gil instead of items.

30, 35, 40, 45, 50 job points based on the type of seals used.

--
    (3)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I only see mercs salivating at any "challenge" in which they could /cough /hack /cough "assist" for a hefty charge of gil as a fee of 'course. Just like basically 95% of the game has such /cough /hack /cough "assistance" offered up at eye-bleeding intervals.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    I only see mercs salivating at any "challenge" in which they could /cough /hack /cough "assist" for a hefty charge of gil as a fee of 'course. Just like basically 95% of the game has such /cough /hack /cough "assistance" offered up at eye-bleeding intervals.
    How is a merc going to help you beat a solo only fight?
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    That was referring to BCNM proposing JP+gil placed into a victory chest.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why do you keep bringing up mercs in any thread? You can literally merc almost anything in this game, and it was always the case. No reason to shoot down new ideas for content simply because people can take advantage of it. It screams jealous in each of your posts.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    How is a merc going to help you beat a solo only fight?
    They can't.

They are, however, turning the whole game into a solo experience.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    @OP, that'd be an interesting idea.

Off-topic: I'm glad I decided when I returned this time not to join Asura and just went back home.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neogon View Post
    @OP, that'd be an interesting idea.

Off-topic: I'm glad I decided when I returned this time not to join Asura and just went back home.
    Good call. Social Distancing is a lot easier. XD

Non-Asura might not have huge crowds but they also don't have the same level of merc/rmt/etc.
    (1)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    SKCNMs are 119 BCNMs. They are exactly that, they are rehashed level 60 fights scaled up to ilvl, and they give you capacity points from the chest as well (just not nearly as many as you are asking for). Perhaps you are asking for more of the old BCNMs to be upgraded with new and useful items?

I made a suggestion in another thread for the Promyvion zones to be reused for some kind of event, they are really nostalgic for me and I would like to have a reason to adventure in them again. I thought they could use them for an eventual empy armor reforge content, doesn't matter too much to me what form that takes though.
    (0)

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Wonder if it would be possible for them to even add the "missing spells" for players that some NPC's have but player's have never gotten

Examples

Dia IV/V
    Diaga II/III/IV/V
    Banishga III/IV/V
    Banish IV/V
    Elemental IV -aga spells
    Poison III/IV/V
    Poisonga II/III/IV/V
    Bio IV/V

Some of these spells have existed since the game's inception they're there but were never actually used. WHM for example really should have gotten access to all the Banish spells as they lack any real offensive magic, RDM probably as the main enfeebler should have gotten access to both Diaga and Poisonga spells etc. Makes me wonder if they just could not give players access to them since they exist and are in the game already.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast