Tiscali UK Limited (Talktalk)

Type of Internet Connection:
DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
24.9 mbs

Date & Time:
03/05/2020 at 12:30 GMT

Frequency:
State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
1. Always

Character Name:
Xores

Race:
Hume M

World:
Asura

Main Job:
Samurai. Lvl 99 (119)

Support Job:
DNC 49

Area and Coordinates:
Ru'Lude Gardens (G-8) Auction House

Party or Solo:
Solo

NPC Name:
None

Monster Name:
None

Steps:
Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.

Attempted to obtain / purchase Key Item 'Empty Hourglass from NPC Aurix in Ru'Lude Gardens.

I have completed Rhapsodies of Vana'diel and obtained the Key Items "Scintillating Rhapsody" and "Pheonix's Blessing". I also have Iroha II trust for completing this storyline.

I have also completed Dynamis Tavnazia and obtained the Key Item "Dynamis-Tavnazia sliver".

From all of the websites and players that I have read or spoke to these are the key items required for the goblin NPC Aurix to appear in Ru'Lude Gardens by the Auction house at G-8 when examining the '???'. The only thing that I get is a message stating "There is nothing out of the ordinary here".

Despite the above Key items and conditions being met the goblin NPC does not appear under any circumstances and I am doing this on a Character of level 99 (Level 119). I have bought 2 different pieces of ancient currency 100 pieces to try trading to the '???' but the NPC still does not appear. I have contacted a GM in game who advised me to utilise this site to report the bug.

Unless there are other conditions required to make the NPC Aurix appear I believe I have encountered a bug.

One possible issue that may be a contributing factor is that when I was watching the final cut scene of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel. It returned me to Reisenjima however my Character was frozen in place and unable to move, respond or open the menu in any way, this was constant for approximately 10 minutes until I had to force shut down Final Fantasy XI. I am unsure if this prevented me from fully completing the Storyline / Mission. However, as stated the Mission tab shows it as completed and I still have the Key Items and Trust Iroha II as the completion rewards.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.