Character
    Radiantmoon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Just Resubbed but can't log in (going crazy lol)

just resubbed after like 6 Months, on a new laptop. and cannot for the life of me log in... Usually when I reinstall I always have problems with the password but after a few reset it works. This time though I cannot get in despite how long I wait in between login/resets/account getting disabled/ect.

I have my POL ID correct, and I am definitely using whichever password I reset my POL password to. The only thing of note is that sometimes I get the POL-Error 5311 or 5312) sometimes. Other times I would just get a regular error message that says the POL ID or Password is incorrect instead of the specific error message.

Would love to start my long update asap or while I sleep tonight.
    Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time <3

ps if additional info on my system is required I will try to reply asap.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Welcome back!

Make sure you set the PlayOnline password via the 'Save' option under the account settings of the PlayOnline Viewer user you created.

This is probably one, if not /the/ most common trap people fall in, for which they certainly shouldn't be blamed for. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah, that's a very common issue: Playonline ID and password must me saved in your login profile. The password you enter when you log in is your Square Enix Account password, not your Playonline password.

If you still can't get it to work, I'd advise contacting email support, just in case you might be entering wrong info, even though you seem sure about it.
    (0)