Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

crafting sign and 150k guild pt item in crafting needed?

do you need the crafting sign and the 150k guild pt item to reach maximum hq rate? or are they just a waste of time. a person told me once that they are considered a different effect to have those and do not count towards your mogenhancement being good. also on a side note is it better to have overwhelming of the element in your mog house or feint, because I was hqing 4 on feint more than on overwhelming with exalted logs.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    do you need the crafting sign and the 150k guild pt item to reach maximum hq rate? or are they just a waste of time. a person told me once that they are considered a different effect to have those and do not count towards your mogenhancement being good. also on a side note is it better to have overwhelming of the element in your mog house or feint, because I was hqing 4 on feint more than on overwhelming with exalted logs.
    They wouldnt have no effect on HQ other than just giving the +skill to the crafts and even then, the crafting stall is the best one (synergized from emblem) so don't waste GPs on those really high point furnishings and just stick with the stall. You're probably just lucky with the HQs. Just have max skill gear + mega moglification from crafting stall and coconut rusks for HQ
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    They wouldnt have no effect on HQ other than just giving the +skill to the crafts and even then, the crafting stall is the best one (synergized from emblem) so don't waste GPs on those really high point furnishings and just stick with the stall. You're probably just lucky with the HQs. Just have max skill gear + mega moglification from crafting stall and coconut rusks for HQ
    yeah but isn't the + skill needed to reach sometimes the next tier like in voodoo making ?
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The high GP furnishings when put together gives moglification craft which gives you slight skill boost and reduces chance of losing mats when breaking.
    The Stall alone gives Mega Moglification craft which gives a big boost to the craft skill. I would think the stall would just overwrite the first and not combine.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

ok i need to reword it

ok I need to reword it, does the sign and the other item that's 150k give +skill like in if u are 120 the two items together would make u 122? if not then they aren't worth it.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes they give you skill but they are no longer needed because the stall the most skill. It's a waste of guild points to bother with with those. If you already got the 15k GP emblem and synergized the stall, then you're good. Getting the two items will not strengthen the effects with the stall.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yes they give you skill but they are no longer needed because the stall the most skill. It's a waste of guild points to bother with with those. If you already got the 15k GP emblem and synergized the stall, then you're good. Getting the two items will not strengthen the effects with the stall.
    oh I see what you are saying so if an item to craft is lv 90 and you are 120, to get that tier of 31 over it wouldn't benefit you to have the sign.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    oh I see what you are saying so if an item to craft is lv 90 and you are 120, to get that tier of 31 over it wouldn't benefit you to have the sign.
    Yes they do affect HQ just from the +1 skill added to your 120 craft skill to get to that 31 tier on a 90 craft item. If you already have them, that's alright. If you don't have them, just go straight for the stall (+5 Skill) and be done with it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 04-24-2020 at 01:09 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yes they do affect HQ just from the +1 skill added to your 120 craft skill to get to that 31 tier on a 90 craft item. If you already have them, that's alright. If you don't have them, just go straight for the stall (+5 Skill) and be done with it.
    I think we are at a misunderstanding, lets say you have 120 woodworking and an item is craft level 96. a stall gives you +5 I think a sign gives you +1 and I think the other item gives you +1 so you would be at 127 which is 31 over the items cap, which allows you to 1/15 hq the item instead of 1/30 hq the item, which is a huge jump. what im asking is if the sign is +1 or not.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, the sign is +1 skill when set to get https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Moghancement:_Clothcraft. This also is the case for the other 150k Item when set alone. When both are set you get this https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Moglification:_Clothcraft which gives +1 skill and reduces chance of losing materials in their respective craft attempt. If you're assuming they all stack together with the stall and combine once all together, that's not going to work as the stall's effect will overwrite, So you only will be at 125 and not 127
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast