Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Allow exiting of Odyssey at any flux keeping earned rewards

Not being able to exit Odyssey at any flux and only the final flux is very limiting and negates accomplishment achieved if unable to do so. I do understand the concept of needing to get to the last flux, but even if you run right there after the first time completed. You receive nothing. Other content allows you to retain achieved rewards Omen, Delve or in the case of Nyzul Isle you are able to exit on each and every floor if you wish. Keeping what you have achieved already, albeit every 5 floors. 100 versus 7 floors is a bit different and every 5 floors makes sense there.

I am suggesting adding a system similar to Nyzul Isle that will allow the player to exit at any flux and keep the rewards they have obtained. After activating the final flux for the first time. Nothing changes if a player times out, the player would still get nothing.

Just something that I think would make the Odyssey content a little more friendly and not be a race to get to the final flux. It's about the journey and not the destination. Do what you want in Odyssey and exit where you want after activating the final flux the first time.
    (3)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    That 5th floor has an obstruction issue when the fetter gets placed in unattractive place.
    (0)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yeah, it's a catch 22. You need to click the end conflux to get rewards for clearing halos, but if you want to make it to there you can't waste time clearing halos.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    +1 OP! I would like to exit from any floor as well.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Alternative Suggestion
    Grant 'end' rewards for using Moglophone to exit same as using the Otherworldly Portal.
    (0)