Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They can get the people, they just aren't trying. I've done all content including dynamis D on shiva, there are several groups for it. You just have to ask, rather than just go /sea all "oh, this place is deserted" and not actually try to find people or make groups. I guarantee you this is what's happening.

I've seen people from my server posting about transfers, saying they couldn't find people for XYZ, but i've never seen them in game at any time of day, i've never seen shouts or yells by them, nobody in either linkshell I use has heard of them. They clearly didn't make much or any effort to reach out.
    To be honest, after this weekend, looking at the numbers, yeh its 3600 online - However, once you cut through the mass of Asura trolls, RMT, mercs, multiboxers and everything else in yell. Actual people getting together and doing content (as it is intended) probably amounts to the same on any server. Looking at it, probably 5% of yells account for PUG groups on Asura, the rest can be turned off and forgotten about.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    To be honest, after this weekend, looking at the numbers, yeh its 3600 online - However, once you cut through the mass of Asura trolls, RMT, mercs, multiboxers and everything else in yell. Actual people getting together and doing content (as it is intended) probably amounts to the same on any server. Looking at it, probably 5% of yells account for PUG groups on Asura, the rest can be turned off and forgotten about.
    Ultimately though, that's the problem. The bots are taking up all the space in the xp camps or places you farm items and it makes it hard for you to do it. It's one thing if it's actual people that happen to be doing the same thing as you want to do, but its another if it's an RMT farm operation. There may only be 3-500 concurrent users on some other servers, but I'd wager a significantly higher porportion of them are actual players vs bots and RMT.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2