Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Sabinea
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

World Transfer not working

Hello, I purchased a world transfer earlier today and I am still stuck on my original server. My square enix account registers the new server, but when I log in it hasn't changed. I tried to place a GM call but since there are no GM's responding to calls at the moment, I am at a loss on what to do. I have emailed a support ticket already.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    sorry you're going through this. I hope you get a resolution soon.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's probably because asura is too full (That's not why but it should be). You don't want to transfer there anyway, trust me.
    (1)

Character
    Babylucia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sabine, I made a world transfer on April 7, and I went from Aura to Bahaumet, I currently was in Asura. It registers the same on Square enix but not through character login. I had the same problem with this a few years ago and I normally just called Square enix support to have them fixed, and it got fixed. Though with this Covid 19 going on, the office is closed and only have email support available. Which I sent at least 10 emails notifying them that the transfer was not complete. They did however get back to me saying that I recently contacted square enix support and asked if I were was willing to take a survey. Heck no, since they never got ahold of me. They really need to bring back the chat support at least.... Until April 30th, the office will be closed unless said otherwise.
    (0)
    "When a life is sacrificed, their life is beyond heroic"

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's probably because asura is too full (That's not why but it should be). You don't want to transfer there anyway, trust me.
    As much as you dislike Asura, it is where people go, because it has people on it.
    Transferring to a server with 300 people on peak time is not what the vast majority of people want (that much is obvious) because they want to see and do things with people. Not for the scenery.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sabinea
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    They emailed me back saying that I need to contact a GM.. even though GM's are not available at this time due to COVID. I sent another email but I suspect nothing will happen from that either.
    (0)

Character
    Babylucia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Make sure when doing a square enix ticket make sure your email them saying your account says you were transferred but when logging into the character selection, your character or characters were still on the same server. Make sure you email them daily! I did for twice a day for the past week and finally got a respond. Make sure you check your email daily as well! I got an email saying they will transfer me after I given the characters that were suppose to transfer over. Also in the future once you get this email, make sure you're not on the game when receiving that email. If you're on the game when they try to transfer over, they will not be able to do so. So be caution when square enix does get back to you concerning your transfer. With this covid 19 going on, be aware that emails will be backed up and their will be delays. Hope you get transferred! Bless you!
    (1)
    "When a life is sacrificed, their life is beyond heroic"

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    As much as you dislike Asura, it is where people go, because it has people on it.
    Transferring to a server with 300 people on peak time is not what the vast majority of people want (that much is obvious) because they want to see and do things with people. Not for the scenery.
    Funny enough, the other servers have people on them too. You can do everything on any server, you just have to ask the right people. Simple as that.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-16-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Funny enough, the other servers have people on them too. You can do everything on any server, you just have to ask the right people. Simple as that.
    It isn't though. I've been there, seen it, done it. It is why lots of people are transferring to Asura because they can't get the people. You see it time and time again on this forum where people can't even get two others to enter
    dyna and such, as an example.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    It isn't though. I've been there, seen it, done it. It is why lots of people are transferring to Asura because they can't get the people. You see it time and time again on this forum where people can't even get two others to enter
    dyna and such, as an example.
    They can get the people, they just aren't trying. I've done all content including dynamis D on shiva, there are several groups for it. You just have to ask, rather than just go /sea all "oh, this place is deserted" and not actually try to find people or make groups. I guarantee you this is what's happening.

I've seen people from my server posting about transfers, saying they couldn't find people for XYZ, but i've never seen them in game at any time of day, i've never seen shouts or yells by them, nobody in either linkshell I use has heard of them. They clearly didn't make much or any effort to reach out.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-19-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast