Character
    Wintur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Is TH even helping?

I have recently been trying to farm an item that TH should help drop....but I think it would help if anyone at SE that sees this could maybe explain how the drop system works and how TH interacts with it, besides just TH lvl = %. Maybe I just have horrible luck but it is really starting to feel like the drops are designed in such a way that TH is actually a detriment to getting the more rare drops. Would appreciate some clarification, Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    What item/mob? I suspect TH doesn't affect any Escha/ Reisinjima content.

However, frankly, I hate the player-base speculates more often that TH doesn't help many drops (I'm guilty of this). Hopefully SE can help.

When does TH come into play if a mob has fixed drop slots (omen bosses) vs no dedicated item drop slots (like Volte and Dynamis D)?
    (0)

Character
    Wintur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Trying to get a ridill and well, im up to about 40 kills... its really feeling like i have to dodge a hrotti drop to get a ridill from screenshots of drops ive seen. but who knows!
    (0)

Character
    Wintur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    welp nvm seems like ive disproven myself with a little more digging, the drop rate seems to be just atronomically low, probably around pulse weapon low, thanks SE
    (0)

Character
    Wintur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    https://cdn.ffxipro.com/images/ss/fu...O7D8oLzE68.jpg

Still i don't think i have seen any picture of any more than 8 drops, and my theory would be the game checks drops like it does multi attacks - by going down a tier list. Which I would assume it starts at the "common" working its way down to the super rare tier
    (0)

Character
    Wintur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    th 14... dragon talon, dragon scales x2, e abj hand....had no r/e items in my bag already.....is SE sure this drop isnt broken???
    (0)