Internet Connection Speed: 2.17Mb/s
    Date & Time: 03-23-20 7:00PM CDT
    Frequency: Unknown
    Character Name: Serlein
    Race: Human
    World: Carbuncle
    Main Job: Thief
    Support Job: Samurai
    Area and Coordinates: Ru'Lude Gardens, (H-7)
    Party or Solo: Both Solo and Party (1Member)
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps: I finished the fight with Promathia in CoP Mission 8-4 "Dawn", waited a full day to proceed with the cutscenes from Tenzen, Jabbos, Louverance, Chebukki's, and Shikarees that are required for the Mission. I proceed to finish Rise of Zilart Mission 17 "Awakening". I'm required to go to Ru'Lude Gardens (H-7)/(H-8) for a cutscene with Esha'ntarl to start the Quest "Chains Fall Free" to finish off "Dawn" this cutscene never takes place. It has been almost a month since I have come back and I am still unable to get this cutscene to proceed to the next Mission/Quest. I am also unable to continue Rhapsodies of Vana'diel or Rise of Zilart, till this is completed. I have done every cutscene prior to this event. My last post was moved to working as intended and that is wrong. I have followed wiki's and guides to the T to try to get this cutscene to happen with no luck.
    (0)

Player
    Hello, just here to help, did you go to Door: Marble Bridge to check and see if maybe if just missed the cut scene?
    (1)

Player
    Actually, funny enough that was the first thing I did when the cutscene didn't happen. I even switched to Runefencer, as that was the job that was being served that day, to see if maybe something would happen. The cutscene in Ru'Lude Gardens is supposed to link me to the Marble bridge for another CS after that I am to pick a ring and go to back to Tavnazian Safehold and the Lufaise Meadows to get the "Distant Worlds" vocal cutscene to finish off Dawn.
    (0)

Player
    I feel like you probably already have but for the sake of trying, did you try doing all the NPC's again? Like talking to cid a few more times in-case you got the wrong cut-scene or going to Hinaree then Uleguerand Range then back to the manor again or the most likely going to the warmachine again because if your inventory is full it wont finish that part but it will give you some cut-scene.
    (1)

Player
    Thank you for the input, but yes I have done that too, Cid makes no mention of Tenzen now, he only says he is too busy to chat. I even went and re-watched the cs from the city bards and goblin footprints. I also got the red-drop candy from the warmachine. Now I do have another mission in Rise of Zilart that is also supposed to happen in Ru'Lude Gardens with the same NPC, but it requires me to finish Dawn to get, and that mission leads into the quest, "Shadows of the Departed".
    (0)