Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Again, no one is proposing anything like that. There's a huge difference between "balance the time investment" and "instant gratification."
    I always spend like 10 minutes writing up responses to what your saying, then delete it because I don't want to invest too much time in this discussion and I don't want you to feel like I am trying to argue with you. I don't think your talking about an average player. I'm just saying at 20 hours a week of working on only equipment, its going to take more then 6 months to get everything. Coalitions take a couple hours a week. I don't think the balance of time invested is off. Remember Ergon weapons don't have trials, and the hardest part i remember for them was getting plasm. Just remember how hard alex, ichor, tokens, zeni NM's (multiple times) including PW {I dont think average players buy this stuff unless they are farming their butts off (which counts as time invested)} Of course, I could be below average and off base.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
    I always spend like 10 minutes writing up responses to what your saying, then delete it because I don't want to invest too much time in this discussion and I don't want you to feel like I am trying to argue with you. I don't think your talking about an average player. I'm just saying at 20 hours a week of working on only equipment, its going to take more then 6 months to get everything. Coalitions take a couple hours a week. I don't think the balance of time invested is off. Remember Ergon weapons don't have trials, and the hardest part i remember for them was getting plasm. Just remember how hard alex, ichor, tokens, zeni NM's (multiple times) including PW {I dont think average players buy this stuff unless they are farming their butts off (which counts as time invested)} Of course, I could be below average and off base.
    The magian trials, final one excluded, really don't take all that long. And the time for completion of the final one more or less is directly correlated to your income. Yes, it's a handful of hours each week for the coalition assignments. But it's not the actual time it takes to do them, it's the forced wait times between them. You bring up the the difference in how ardorous the task is, but even if you want to argue that the non-ergons have more physical player effort involved, the point is these ardorous tasks can be completed in far less time because there are few forced wait times- and all of the forced wait times that did exist were nerfed over time.

And that's exactly what they should do here- not nerf the work itself, but the amount of forced wait time where you CAN"T do any of the work.
    (3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3