Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Half a year to get Idris?!

So I wanted to know if this is getting changed. This is a bit extreme to me that it takes a half a year to get the rank to unlock the quest. This is neither new player friendly or fair for people wanting to start GEO who are returning and want to do GEO like myself.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It is annoying for those who do not have legend rank in all Coalitions that have to wait 6 months for that. The shovel Cordons only shave off 30-90 minutes off the recharge rate of imprimaturs which isn't enough we've been saying to the SE Devs.

this came in 2015 november
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Since we just adjusted the amount of Bayld players can obtain, we have no plans to increase the rate at which Imprimaturs are refreshed.
    Really disappointed in that

then in april 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

We're still looking into making adjustments to make it easier to increase Coalition ranks. However, we are planning to make this completely separate from the bonuses gained through Rhapsodies key items. I'll make a follow-up again once there is more information from the development team.
    Don't expect any changes to this. People kept asking, but sadly we're far in too late for it
    (0)