Character
    Elior
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92

Missing Content on RoV The Endless Sky

After starting ToAU 12, we can click on the Imperial Whitegate to proceed in the RoV mission 2-7 Ever Forward and 2-8 The Endless Sky. The description for 2-8 says that Gessho reports that the palace as attacked by the masked man. But I never had a scene where he reported this.... Instead, the closest information about the palace attack was from the guard that accuses me of being in the ambassadors group. I re-read the scenes I had with Gessho (ToAU mission 4 & 7) and nothing of the attack.

Can anyone help me find the content I missed? Could this be because RoV has several approaches to ToAU and that perhaps the description for 2-8 is that of the path where most of ToAU is already complete? I dug deep on various guide sites and couldn't find anything on Gessho ever saying that the ambassador snuck into the palace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't relally remember anything like that either, you can look over the info on the wikis but this might be a gaffe of some sort.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

After a brief investigation, I believe it might be referring to one of the four possible cutscenes with Tenzen and Kagero. To be specific, Ever Forward(pt.2) (see Tsih Kolgimih).

During this cutscene Tenzen mentions that "He [Gessho] received credible information about a man matching his [the ambassador] description visiting an imperial alchemist in the palace". Later Kagero notes that "Ah, but Sir Tenzen, Lord Dragoy would make for a most unwelcome guest at present.", which would align with the mission orders of The Endless Sky: "[...] If you work hard at Salaheem's Sentinels, you may just be able to earn enough trust with the Empire to go in yourself...", meaning that this mission would be set as the current one if certain conditions were met.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Elior
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92
    Thanks both of you! I suppose visit could be vaguely interpreted as attacked. But it is at least Gessho reporting on the ambassador. I did understand the mission objective to infiltrate the palace, I just couldn't piece together why at that point in the story that I would click on the palace door. When I looked at the mission description it was obvious, just not the piece about the ambassador attacking the palace. Seeing the bards is a good idea! I will do that as well just to jog my memory. Again, thanks a ton both of you!
    (1)