Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Unlimited Shot / Double Shot and others ideas

Hi !

Does anyone use Unlimited Shot over double shot anymore ?

All i can say is that, either Unlimited shot should change to Unlimited Shots (Giving free shots for an amount of time).
    Or, dissociate both Unlimited Shot and Double Shot so that they doesn't share their cooldown.

Su5
    Another great addition would be the use of An Su5 weapon for ranger that can be use on Main/Sub slots, like Corsair does.

Velocity Shot
    About Velocity Shot, it would be cool if Ranger could melee without any delay penalties.

REMA Ammo
    About Ammo from REMA, i think it would be nice, to add a way to obtains thoses without the necessity of doing the weapons, but keep requiring large amount of gils/time to obtain (Like a Trial).
    Then when doing the associated Weapon you can skip a Trial associated to the Ammo.

Su5 Weapon / JSE Neck
    For the Upgrade Neck in Dynamis, and for Su5, an idea for upgrading.
    Keep the Max augment on the NQ / HQ and transfert them to their upgrades one.
    Example:
    Scout's Gorget Rank 10 can upgrade Scout's Gorget +1 to Rank 10
    Scout's Gorget +1 Rank 15 can upgrade Scout's Gorget +2 to Rank 15

So, it'll help thoses that cannot afford the +2 yet to buy and NQ/HQ1 and start building Rank upgrade until they can afford the +2 and transfert thoses augment on it.
    And the economy on thoses items could considerably change in favor of crafter.

Same for Su5 Weapon augment.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cdryik; 04-04-2020 at 03:25 AM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    It sorta is what it is with these crafted equipment. For whatever reason, FFXI dev team decided that only the most dedicated, massively invested crafters or those scoundrels utilizing bots would be competent and worthy of producing crafted equipment for the FFXI marketplace. The "high-quality" requirements and rarities for anything that is a synth above "NQ" has been a scandal prior to the crafting shields and only exacerbated by the process of acquiring the finished crafting shields. Some of these crafted products in "NQ" form shouldn't have been allowed into crafting with the existing recipes. With the current recipes the "+1" product should have been the "NQ" synth with properties of the current +1, the "+2" product should have been the "HQ / +1" synth with properties of the current +2 and there never should have been a "HQHQ / +2" product.

I agree with the REMA Ammo, but i have a much different spin on it. For 10,000 Pluton / Beitetsu / Riftborn Boulder / 50,000 Escha Beads ; a player could obtain the corresponding Belt item that dispenses that category of ammunition for a Relic / Mythic / Empyrean / Aoenic ranged class ultimate weapon.

I disagree with the Velocity Shot proposal, again a different spin on it is basically to re-enforce it as it currently functions so that ranged attacks shot using ammunition will keep pace with TP accumulation of melee capabilities of an offensive melee class job. This could be accomplished with adjustments to conserve-tp, adjustments to the duration and reuse time of double shot and adjustments to itemization.

Read what i proposed in May 2019 on page 5 of the FFXI Digest replys. https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...I-Digest/page5

Rng > Adjustment Proposal > Dead Aim retains all it's existing values + Add archery skill increase corresponding to Dead Aim job trait as follows; Tier I +15 archery skill, Tier II +20 archery skill, Teir III +25 archery skill, Teir IV +30 archery skill, Teir V +35 archery skill, Teir VI +40 archery skill.

Itemization; create new 1-hand axe ambuscade "AND" SU4/SU5 class weapons that give +8% rapid shot, -6 enmity, HP+65 Accuracy+50 Ranged Accuracy+50 Magic Accuracy+50 Magic Damage+217 Axe skill +269 Parrying skill +269 Magic Accuracy skill +255 (Ambuscade Axe Detonator: +50% damage, velocity shot: +30 Ranged Attack).

REMOVE +haste values from all RNG job specific equipment and reforged versions {Artifact, Relic, Empyrean} judiciously REPLACE with +values for +double shot +triple shot +rapid shot +snap shot.
    (0)
    Last edited by TullemoreAsuraFFXI; 04-04-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just stop posting everywhere your proposal...
    (0)