Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

April 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (10)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, that was an impressive introduction in English. Understandable how the current circumstances arer impacting progress, but I'm glad you did a video anyway.
    (3)

Character
    Trishula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Hi Matsui, my only question is this;

Where can I get your sweatshirt?!
    (4)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Thank you Matsui for letting us have fun during these hard times.
    (2)

Character
    Nitewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Question on the deeds

Curious if a person will ever be able to catch up to date on the deeds if you keep adding more ?
    (1)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Thank you very much for the weapon skills merit things, i am not sure if it is a good idea to tie this in with deeds but it is still better then not having then at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbablu View Post
    Curious if a person will ever be able to catch up to date on the deeds if you keep adding more ?
    pretty sure their intention with deeeds was mentioned before is getting players good reward for the same amount of effort, and i kinda agree with that in a sense this means that they can just bring better rewards down the line.
    (0)

Player
    First Post Warning:

Thank you for getting an update out at all! I know with everything going on its going to be hard to do more than just the standard ambuscade and objectives changes, but I just wanted to potentially toss a few suggestions to hopefully get them on your radar.

1. It would be amazing to get a little mini map or if that is not possible an upgrade to the existing radar.

2.As suggested by many other players on the forum, a place to store dynamis currencies, beitetsu, plutons, boulders, alexandrite, Detritus, Heroism Crystals/aggregate, and other such items. Mostly due the fact that these items are required in extreme high amounts, (30,000, 10,000, etc.) to do create or upgrade items. This causes a huge strain on my already strained inventory because it takes me a long amount of time to gather these. To speak to some responses, I have seen in the past, while some of these can be stored if you're on that quest, I.E. Paparoon will hold your alexandrite while you're working on a mythic, however, if you complete that before the other items, but are working on getting enough for your next mythic you have nowhere to put these. Another example, 10,000 Boulders for Empyrean upgrades, he will hold your boulders for that weapon but if you don't have enough to complete (its 102 stacks, that's 102 inventory spaces) for this weapon he won't hold your plutons or Beitetsu. It's my hope that you can make Coelestrox could hold job cards/omen scales, and Aurix could store Dyna-D metals, cards, and possibly shards/void pieces, Haggleblix or Switchstix store dynamis currency, Oboro store beitetsu/plutons/boulders/Detritus/heroism etc. Or possibly put an NPC beside those that'll store these.

3. It would be nice if you could make an option to decline confirmation on HomePoint's travel, if you decline confirmation instead of the screen saying "add to favorites, yes please, no thank you" it would just warp you. In order to receive this screen again just enable confirmation.

4. Abyssea confluxes show on the map where they are, like HomePoint's.

5. I really liked how you brought a use for merit points again with Emporox, I understand that Oboro takes job points for a while but once you've cleared content they just cap out and you don't get anything. If you could come up with a job point Exhange/storage like Emporox it would be incredible. Currently if you only play a handful of jobs (which I think is common due to the current inventory constraints) and you cap them out of job points you essentially have no reason to CP with others. This means all the events that your providing for increased Capacity points gain are useless to me. If I could use these job points for anything it would allow me to take advantage of these events.

6. Implementing something under Unity menu, making a new tab or just adding into ‘unity info’ where the DI dragon is. Accessing unity chat is near impossible sometimes and jumping to each place to find the dragon is incredibly frustrating when in theory the info should be at your fingertips.

Thank you for reading, I know this is a lot of work, but I wanted to give suggestions for things currently hindering myself that I think would improve quality of life.
    (3)

Character
    Pellerian
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you Mr. Matsui and you the whole SE development team for all your hard work. I only have one question:

Can we please permanently learn the Campaign Weapon Skills? We have a Trust NPC who can perform one of the Weapon Skills; so can we have the ability to do so as well? Please?!
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you for getting a monthly update out, considering what is going on in the world at the moment.

All the best and stay safe!
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Rirotiro
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Will there be a Login Campaign being continued from last month? If there is any skips will the items from previous months be included? Just wanted to know cause Shantotto II is taunting me haha.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast