Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you for working hard to get an update out this month. Please stay safe!
    (1)

Character
    Ferthe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I understand this month is a bit unusual, and last month was all about Odyssey, and February was all about Siren... but can we get an update or a timeline on the rest of the planned job changes or atleast acknowledgement that you aren't planning any more? There haven't been any job updates since Beastmaster in January. If the plan was to give adjustments to EVERY job there are still a few who haven't been touched. And if the plan was to make meaningful changes to the jobs that have been adjusted, then ninja would like a word with you guys.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't think there is going to be any sort of timeline until real life begins to return to normalcy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferth View Post
    I understand this month is a bit unusual, and last month was all about Odyssey, and February was all about Siren... but can we get an update or a timeline on the rest of the planned job changes or atleast acknowledgement that you aren't planning any more? There haven't been any job updates since Beastmaster in January. If the plan was to give adjustments to EVERY job there are still a few who haven't been touched. And if the plan was to make meaningful changes to the jobs that have been adjusted, then ninja would like a word with you guys.
    (1)

Character
    Nitewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Not what i asked ... Thanks for trying

Quote Originally Posted by Smokenttp View Post
    Thank you very much for the weapon skills merit things, i am not sure if it is a good idea to tie this in with deeds but it is still better then not having then at all.

pretty sure their intention with deeeds was mentioned before is getting players good reward for the same amount of effort, and i kinda agree with that in a sense this means that they can just bring better rewards down the line.
    thanks but not what i asked ..
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbablu View Post
    Well they won't keep adding new rewards forever. It's like the veteran's rewards in FFXIV for total days of subbing. But they stopped adding more rewards eventually, so once that happens, you can "catch up."
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbablu View Post
    My bad , but yeah i can see where you are coming from they will most likely either stop at some point like alhanelem said or just do rotations in regards to certain rewards (Afs) while keeping interresting milestones along the way (however i do feel tough that they will need to be extra carefull with rewards if they chose this route, merit weapon skills KI shouldnt be there thats for sure and i kinda see why ppl are upset about trusts being here as well, i would rather have then adding interresting itens like cats eye for this kind of rewards specially as the years progress rather then something extremely usefull that might affect gameplay overall like lets say an ki that allows for 2 unity trusts).
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Changes don't need to be fabricated into the pathing. If people are concerned about time gates, you should be lobbying for monthly deeds to be increased to 8 objectives or 12.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Changes don't need to be fabricated into the pathing. If people are concerned about time gates, you should be lobbying for monthly deeds to be increased to 8 objectives or 12.
    The deeds thing is basically a rewards program you have to do some work for, like I was talking about above. The rewards were set with the understanding that you would only get them by being a regular player- the tasks are simple, but you have to at least log in for a bit to do them.
    (0)

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you.
    I came back during the second half last year and am enjoying the whole Deeds system.
    Given the current situation I had a lot more time to enjoy FFXI recently and it brought me a whole lot of happiness in these dreary times. It's nice being able to walk or ride around relatively safe and just look at things. Back in the day I hardly ever got the chance to just look at monsters like the Yovra, now I can just fearlessly see them whipping about their tentacles.

We currently have many exclusive items that can be sent within our PlayOnline account, there's also at least one exclusive item that can be sent within our Square Enix account. Would it be possible to make the items sendable within the PlayOnline account, sendable within our Square Enix account?

Shantotto II is also taunting me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ilisidi; 04-08-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The deeds thing is basically a rewards program you have to do some work for, like I was talking about above. The rewards were set with the understanding that you would only get them by being a regular player- the tasks are simple, but you have to at least log in for a bit to do them.
    Sounds a lot like coalitions! It will take a new character a year to get to some of these rewards, if they do not miss any.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast