Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Let people enter new dynamis with 1 person

I just want to unlock the ability to upgrade relic armor but it requires entering each new dyanmis zone however this takes a group of 3 people. Its almost impossible to find 2 other people to do this.

There are just a few groups on the whole server that do this but trying to go in this when you have nobody to play with its impossible to unlock. My server is more or less dead since I came back I haven't really found a group for anything its just all solo. There are no linkshells at the linkshell npc either.

Its not like people have to anything just zone in.

Now you can farm AF+2 gear just fine because you can do omen solo. So why can't I do this dynamis solo its not like its going to cause congestion or anything since like almost nobody does it.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just find a group. They exist, even on the smaller servers. They need help just as much as you do. Ask around. Use the linkshell concierges to find LSes that want people, that's how I got back into things.

If they let people enter solo, it would probably be difficult to get in (particularly on Asura), because it's not designed the same way as, say, a BCNM area. The Dynamis D areas have a set cap on the number of players that can enter.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-27-2020 at 06:01 AM.

LS npcs were all empty except for one JP LS that won't work. Its not only this anything in the game its impossible to get a group for. I mean I can do old dynamis, see tons of random people running around. I don't know why I am locked out of doing new dynamis because I can't find 2 other people.

The thing about new dynamis is it says it lets you use trusts I am fine with this don't really care if I kill less mobs.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You have to move to Asura
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No you don't. If you feel you have to move, Come to Shiva instead. I guarantee you'll be able to find a group and a linkshell here. I'll see to it myself.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No you don't. If you feel you have to move, Come to Shiva instead. I guarantee you'll be able to find a group and a linkshell here. I'll see to it myself.
    Most people are leaving there though? We just had 4 long term players join from that server into our LS here on Asura saying that Shiva is completely dead.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    New Dynamis is a reserved zone with limited instances available.

If they do what you say the entire zone will be reserved just for you, that can't happen. Shout for some other people to go in with you to solo or whatever.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Its almost impossible to find 2 other people to do this.
    Is it really that bad there?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

I never seen a shout for it. I see maybe one shout for a exp party and one for an ambuscade a day usually when I am online.

Its not like this is the only game I play though I play FF14 and other stuff as well. But on 14 its easy to find a group for pretty much anything compared to 11.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 03-31-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Player
    14 is made for people who want a single player game, so you can find people without interacting by using the group finder.

The reason you see no shouts is because you aren't shouting for stuff you want, just shout for 2 more people to join you and tell them you're just going to solo. It's pretty easy, you don't have to run an event they can just do what you plan to do.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast