Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Content Idea: Nyzule objectives in Cirdas Caverns

Here's my content idea:

1.) Nyzule Isle Objectives in Cirdas Caverns. Figure it out.
    2.) Light-based Dynamis in Aht-Urgan Whitegate
    3.) Expand Odyssey to alliance content with 21 floors intead of 7.

...I'm just so very bored.
    (1)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    4.) Abyssea style NM pop progression set in instance of Promyvion zones (remember those?)
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekander View Post
    4.) Abyssea style NM pop progression set in instance of Promyvion zones (remember those?)
    You get points for creativity, but I, for one, HATED being inside promyvion. (It must be the look/feel, and the reminder of the original Level 30 cap, lol).
    (0)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Personally I liked the promys and I joined shout groups just to help out back in the day, but your concern is noted. Obviously any new content wouldn't be level capped, and the promyvion zones are one of the few unique zones that haven't been repurposed for higher level content.

I thought this would be a good idea for future Empy reforge content, since the promy areas are somewhat related to Abyssea story-wise. There are four fairly large zones to use, and populating them with NM spawn points and a few wandering mobs shouldn't be too difficult.

I definitely don't want Empy reforge to just be a copy and paste Ilevel version of Abyssea, since those zones are themselves copies of original zones. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but I was on break from the game during the height of abyssea so I never got what everyone loved so much about it.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekander View Post
    Personally I liked the promys and I joined shout groups just to help out back in the day, but your concern is noted. Obviously any new content wouldn't be level capped, and the promyvion zones are one of the few unique zones that haven't been repurposed for higher level content.
    They have been repurposed... to a point.
    Each "floor" has newer higher lvl 90-119 lvl monsters (Idle Wanderer, i.e.) that will aggro anyone they come across by sight, or some by sound.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    "Empty" mob-types were so uniquely annoying for me personally. Besides, the thinker/empty type mobs were re-purposed for Omen middle floors and I've seen them about 10,000 times now and I don't want more of them.

If they're going to re-purpose something, use the logic from various Assault missions and apply them to old zones. Make it a relay race of 3 random i-level Assault missions in a row. Enter a party of 6, and in pairs of 2, they must complete 3 separate objectives. :shrug:.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Here's my content idea:
    2.) Light-based Dynamis in Aht-Urgan Whitegate

...I'm just so very bored.
    I've suggested this before and how to do it, It's basically the opposite of Beseiged, so that the players are the invaders and have to defeat the Beastmaen Generals (Gear Item Drops / Key Item To Unlock AC Door / Time Extension) Then after defeating the Generals go fight boss at Astral Candesence for Upgrade items etc.)
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    I've suggested this before and how to do it, It's basically the opposite of Beseiged, so that the players are the invaders and have to defeat the Beastmaen Generals (Gear Item Drops / Key Item To Unlock AC Door / Time Extension) Then after defeating the Generals go fight boss at Astral Candesence for Upgrade items etc.)
    Oh man, I love this idea.
    (0)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    "Empty" mob-types were so uniquely annoying for me personally. Besides, the thinker/empty type mobs were re-purposed for Omen middle floors and I've seen them about 10,000 times now and I don't want more of them.

If they're going to re-purpose something, use the logic from various Assault missions and apply them to old zones. Make it a relay race of 3 random i-level Assault missions in a row. Enter a party of 6, and in pairs of 2, they must complete 3 separate objectives. :shrug:.
    I never said anything about the empty mobs, I said the Promyvion zones should be reused. This is mostly a reaction to Odyssey being set in WoE even though there is already an ilevel event set in WoE (Surge Walks). I'm not even really set on an abyssea style event either, like I said I never really got into the hype for that, I just thought the promyvions would be an interesting area for any new event and that they have been completely neglected for a staging point for new content (they would even be super convenient to get to with just existing teleport rings, except for promy-vahzl I suppose).

(also, the 'high level' empty mobs that were added don't go above level 99, so no they do not count.)
    (2)