Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Thank you for Primed for Adventure stream

I want to say ty Aya & Okieeomi for Primed for Adventure Twitch Stream. It is very nice for the community and I hope that it does bring new players to the game and that it also repatriate some of the previous players. I am looking forward more episodes!
    (2)
    OWellowell /signed

Player
    Hiding the chat and not letting yells be shown is pretty pathetic to be honest

If you want to show "what the game is like" then show what it's actually like. maybe it'll give you some reason to fix all the things you keep hiding square.
    (3)
    Last edited by Soraii; 03-21-2020 at 09:16 AM.

I think its wise to hide the chat, it isn't rocket science to know why its hidden in the first place.

If anything, they should pick a different World for each episode, so people can see the other worlds are populated too.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Hiding the chat and not letting yells be shown is pretty pathetic to be honest

If you want to show "what the game is like" then show what it's actually like. maybe it'll give you some reason to fix all the things you keep hiding square.
    They hide the chat because people will send them tells saying rude / hateful things otherwise to get the stream taken down, this is common practice for all streamers.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    SE, please invest more money into this game... There were like 50 viewers for this segment. People don't even know about it aside from a blurb on your site. Start investing money into actual streamers to advertise your game.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    SE, please invest more money into this game... There were like 50 viewers for this segment. People don't even know about it aside from a blurb on your site. Start investing money into actual streamers to advertise your game.
    I think this is a bigger problem than people think.

A lot of people don't even know that this game is still actually active.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    That's because it's not alive. At best it's undead, generating enough money to not close but zero effort to do anything but stay online
    (1)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    They only care about sub numbers. FFXI has more subs than many F2P games whom are releasing new content while utilizing their earned resources to improved the game. SE is using FFXI's resources for other projects imo.

Since the FFXI maintenance mode regime took over, all we get is "No plans" from the Wyvern. The Behemoth's comments were more along the lines of introducing new content, which would bring in new players (Not to say Camate was the head chief or anything....). With all due respect, this new regime was a step back for the game. I also understand that it is probably SE's decision to say "Milk the players." Still, I think there are things this current team can do to improve the game.

They apparently have "No plans" to do such things. The legacy of this game is hurting because of that. FFXI was one of the best mmo of all-time. WoW is managing to push out expansions & be a solid Twitch viewer stream......It shows how one team knows how to utilize resources for longevity, & how the other who was nearly as popular fell off the map.....

The lower teir WoW streamer gets around 60 views........
    (2)

Player
    All they need to do is look at the dedicated youtubers who already love ffxi and make content for it and ask them to make content for them.
    (0)

Player
    Here are some of the best ffxi youtube creators for the community team to consider

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCE...c6Ze_WPHJKSBeA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7V...0RYUVgAJwv3x3Q
    (0)