Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bumping this thread in the hopes of seeing new, interesting (and useful jug pets) in 2024.
    (2)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (Sorry, long......)

Appreciate the bumps folks.

Personally, was looking at the bestiary again.......

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Bestiary

....and was like "Man, we have a TON of untapped potential here with the master of beast.

There are some awesome candidates here. I know a lot of ppl want the casters (Hecteyes, Panopts, etc), the self-skill chain and magic burst potential there is very intriguing. Some inquired about legendary jugs (Could they simply do something like SMN 2 hour for a $hit ton of damage? Maybe Catch them like in past FF?), Like the sound of legendary jugs. Personally, I am looking outside of the current BST ecosystem.

Said this a million times, but Puks are categorized as Dragons in the wikis. So, BST can actually tame a dragon (Chimera -esque, but a dragon nonetheless). Beastmen BST also have Wyverns. Imo, BST ecosystem (or Killer Effects) can be expanded beyond beast, lizards, vermin, plantoids, aquans, amorphs, and birds. Hounds, are beast. Phuabo, are beast. Dancing weapons are beast. Dragons, are also beast. While not in the actual beast family, but as being a beastly animalistic monster entity. Shoot, some BST mobs can tame the players......

However, I do feel there are worthy potential jugs within the current ecosystem that should be released. BST is the only reason I look forward to playing XI. From 1-99, I sub BST. BST & SMN are the only two jobs I play seriously. They are both summoners lol.

(Speaking of SMN, add some new summons too please......"Rhazowa is the frozen continent lying due north of Quon" https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Midgardsormr)
    (1)
    BST/DRG

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Bumping this thread in the hopes of seeing new, interesting (and useful jug pets) in 2024.
    Maybe in 2027 if you ask hard enough.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (Speaking of SMN, add some new summons too please......"Rhazowa is the frozen continent lying due north of Quon" https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Midgardsormr)
    Chaos is described in game as a terrestrial avatar. Therefore, we should get it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2