Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Please expand blacklist functionality to include the inability to buy from Bazaars

Anyone who has fallen victim to the overpriced item to appear as a discounted stack price scam will appreciate this. I myself have not yet (although I've come close) but I know several people who have...

(0)
    Waccha gonna do?

Player
    That's actually not a horrible suggestion, but a useless one I'm afraid. Blacklist is NOT a viable option for anything because of how easy it is to change characters and names. And due to the limit of 100 people.

Best advice is to not be stupid. Don't be in a rush to rip someone off. yeah, the deal looks too good to be true so you buy in a panic to steal from the seller before someone else notices... and you get scammed. Again, don't be stupid.
    (0)
    Last edited by Soraii; 03-19-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    For the most part, they hang around the npc's that are relevant to what they are selling. Just be more cautious with these people standing around them.

I took some time out (6 months) and the same ones are still there that were there back then (and before). It is not against ToS (from what I understand), as there
    is no rule to say how much someone can sell something for.

However, moral code has obviously left the building.

Unfortunately the world is full of people willing to back stab anyone for their own gain. Just gotta be on guard for it.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You can also avoid scams like this by just looking a little more closely before you buy any item from anywhere.

(Initially I thought this was about supprsessing the "so and so views your bazaar" messages but pretty sure that's filterable in the chat log.)
    (0)