Yeah, that is the dude.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd also love to know if they had a plan for airships in Adoulin, in fact, it would be great to hear about some of the planned zones which never got implemented, like the boarded up area just outside Kazham.

Did they have a plan for the wyvern that flies over the lake in Lufaise Meadows?
    (2)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkfA2h-SAl0
    Is that the thing? I never even knew that was a thing. That is pretty cool. In all my years of playing, lol. Shows I don't pay attention to anything lol...

I wanna talk about Mon for a minute folks, not updates, I get those are done & I am not beating the zombie horse (For once....).

It was obvious Montrosity was planned on being bigger than it was; from the Hydra & Khimera promotional work, greyed out families in-game, to Bismarck being a Monipulator in bgwiki, but this quest is quite interesting imo...

Maybe not a mystery, but a question that is confusing, to me at least.
    The Curious Case of Melvien
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki...ase_of_Melvien

Why was MON entry needed? Who was that Dvergr? Those things do change form like how The Warden does.

The lady in the cut-scenes of that quest mentions how the body looked dead but something was off; I started thinking how the body of the player is indeed lying lifeless on the beach upon entering Monstrosity for the 1st time. She also stated how he returned, which you can also do in monstrosity.

From what I am reading, they are talking about the pink haired elf guy from the SoA missions, I believe.

Anyway, not sure what monstrosity had to do with the quest in general. My guess is maybe SoA covers this, but that was so long ago.....& not like I didn't press "Confirm" through the cut-scenes...
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 03-23-2020 at 04:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2