Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,105
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The whole advantage of a game like this is its there when circumstances like this make life more difficult.
    (0)

  2. #12
    Player BurnNotice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    241
    Honestly, a free month or two of free play is cool. In addition, add a few campaigns like extended CP/EXP events and other fun & engaging events that groups can do.
    (1)

  3. #13
    Player Typral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    100
    Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Remember they gave out Green moogle caps for donating to the Tsunami?
    (1)

  4. #14
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    Honestly, a free month or two of free play is cool. In addition, add a few campaigns like extended CP/EXP events and other fun & engaging events that groups can do.
    The campaigns would be nice, but no, nothing free. They need support just like everybody else at this time.
    (0)

    Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

  5. #15
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,105
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Unless you're in food retail, most businesses are sliding. While big corporations like SE aren't going to go under because of this, their own interest in self preservation won't allow them to make those kinds of moves. It only happened with FFXIV because their desire to save their biggest IP's reputation exceeded their short term desire to make money, knowing that in the long term they would be harmed more if they didn't do what they ended up doing.

    In a time like this where there is less to do outside of work than normal, I"m quite happy to pay for online games like this.
    (0)

  6. #16
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    In a time like this where there is less to do outside of work than normal, I"m quite happy to pay for online games like this.
    Yep. Money well spent given the current situation.
    (0)

    Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

  7. #17
    Player Divaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Character
    Divaud
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Games are a distraction from real-world affairs for me.

    I'd rather they leave ffxi out of the situation so we can get some respite from the craziness
    (1)

  8. #18
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divaud View Post
    Games are a distraction from real-world affairs for me.

    I'd rather they leave ffxi out of the situation so we can get some respite from the craziness
    I understand. Sadly, on Asura at least, you have to have /yell turned off because they just can't help themselves.
    (1)

    Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

  9. #19
    Player TooTallTaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    9
    Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I understand. Sadly, on Asura at least, you have to have /yell turned off because they just can't help themselves.
    I scared my cat laughing out loud at this.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2