Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Abyssea Key Items / Pop Items

Abyssea Items and Key items for NM Pops.

can be an hassle to acquire if people need the same item as you, and can take a while if mercs are in the same zone spamming/camping 10 min respawn. And with certain area coffers for pop items can take an hour before you acquire the right one.

So i was thinking. Is it possible to Change respawn time of NMs to 1~3 min for NM that respawns instead of 10~15 min

Also Being able to Stack pop items and or KI would be nice for people who doesnt have mulitple accounts.

please give some feed back for why we shouldn;t or should. It would be nice to be able to do these NMs quickly since Leveling an Empyrean can be very demanding time wise.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't have much regarding that but over a couple of years ago I thought maybe suggesting in adding a few of those KIs to pop other NMs that drop Empyrean Weapon items in large gold chests. The ones I had in mind for adding KIs to large golden chests are: "Torn Khimaira Wing", "Steaming cerberus tongue", "Venomous hydra fang" and also "Bloodstained bugard fang" for Sobek

Apademak popped by "Torn Khimaira Wing", dropped by Dhrome Khimaira in Abyssea uleguerand
    Orthrus popped with "Steaming cerberus tongue", dropped by Amarok in Abyssea Altepa
    Alfard popped with "Venomous hydra fang", dropped by Ningishzida Abyssea Grauberg
    Minax Bugard drops "Bloodstained bugard fang" which is one of the KIs used to spawn Sobek in Abyssea Misareaux

There are already other NM pops that can be farmed from Large Gold Chests that drop Empyrean Weapon upgrade items like Dragua, Azdaja, and Isgebind. There's no longer a reason at this point for the former NMs I have listed above to not have their respective Key Items added to Large Golden Chests as they all share the same goal of upgrading Empyrean Weapons with the latter 3. Please consider adding in "Torn Khimaira Wing", "Steaming cerberus tongue", "Venomous hydra fang" and also "Bloodstained bugard fang" to Large Gold Chests
    (1)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 03-13-2020 at 07:44 AM.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea i never got why Begrimmed dragon hide was in the gold pyxis but not let say steaming cerberus tongue...
    (0)