Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Odyssey - No KI storage - We already had this conversation with Omen SE

Hi SE

Yet again you've released an event that requires people to login everyday and only get one shot at per day.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52220-Omen-Entry-System-pls-Modify-to-being-similar-to-Assault-tags

For the love of all that is holy let us store these tags; and use them when we are actually able to play.
    (5)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

2. 03-11-2020 03:38 AM

Player
    It's just that slimes are particularly ridiculous. Hybrid ws like fluid spread are very broken.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean things got pretty silly with abyssea and voidwatch where I personally now have a stock of entry KI's so large i'd never be able to use them all if I wanted to. There should be a limit of course, but it should be greater than one.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

At least it's 20 hours, instead of 24 hours... or more. :]

Would definitely not mind being able to store a few key items at least, especially when exploring it without spoilers. It has been quite the wait every day to get back in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    So this new battlefield does seem like it is designed for serious 6/6 player character parties, which is even more reason for the KIs to stack (to allow for organised events) since it doesn't seem like Casual Content where you can just log in and do a casual Trust run once per day.
    You may have done more tests by now, but yeah, it is possible to do alone with creepies, I mean trust magic, depending on one's goals. Better with friends, as per the usual, I might bet.

The enemies seem to have a higher than usual attack rating, or just otherwise high damage, with easy 600 critical hits on a samurai with Ambuscade +2 stuff on. Even scored an over 1000 points critical hit from a named crab that I managed to spawn.

Otherwise they're sort of... weak... compared to the damage they dish out. Bunches of HP though. They will get higher level (incredibly tough at item level 119) further along the road, but from what I've seen, their damage doesn't go up too much.

It is supposedly around content level 119, meant to be good for people with Ambuscade equipment (was mentioned in a digest video).
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.