Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

March 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (8)

Player
    Another daily, no job updates, and still no word on Empyrean upgrades. Tsk Tsk
    (3)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Soraii:

We're getting new battle content! Don't whine. Haha

-Velner
    (4)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This is a significant roll-out with Odyssey and previews positive applications for each existing Unity content reward. Personally i'm looking forward to placing augments on rewards from the 125 through 135 category of Unity NM rewards.
    Mireu + Domain Invasion adjustments are appreciated very much! Is there a possible way through programming in a future update by which trusts can be prohibited from taking positions that would activate the spike flail ability Mireu uses?
    (4)

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thank you for your great work. New content like this is great and I hope you can keep updating the game like this.
    (3)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hello!

Thank you for the video! Much improved than the last year it seems! I enjoy reading Q&A stuff. I guess that would be too much for your dev time. (laughs)

Keep up good work and thank you again!
    (0)

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    New content is awesome but the artificial bottleneck is endlessly frustrating, especially when you're being vague on releasing Empy +2/3. You gave us Omen and Dynamis a year later. Now over 2 years from that we're getting teaser content and vague answers.
    (1)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Are there plans to allow more than 6 to enter Odyssey? The original unity content allowed for a full alliance, would be nice to include as many people as possible similar to Omen.
    (0)

Character
    Keagan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Could you implement a way to remove augments from JSE Necks and Su5 Weapons, i find i am experiencing major buyer's remorse mostly due to inventory space but even a bit from excessive excitement to play a job i previously never played
    (0)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikumaru View Post
    New content is awesome but the artificial bottleneck is endlessly frustrating, especially when you're being vague on releasing Empy +2/3. You gave us Omen and Dynamis a year later. Now over 2 years from that we're getting teaser content and vague answers.
    I think they should start releasing stuff people want, and not things nobody asked for. A lot of people are inquiring about the EMPY. Not to say some people did not want to aug Unity weapons. I would wager more people want EMPY.

Only two things will make me give a darn about their updates, one is EMPY. Other than that, I do not recall a solid....not good or great, just solid update since I returned. Me and my bud just play old content.

Notice how little traction these updates for this new content gets on these forums. Job updates, stuff like that, things people want..... gets way more attention from the small number of folks that are still around.
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 03-20-2020 at 04:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast