Character
    Filo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Game shutting down when logging characters in/out

Since Sunday 8th, the game is frequently shutting down completely when I try to log characters in or out from either my Mog Garden or Moghouse, is anyone else having this problem? I installed two Windows updates on Saturday: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2) and 2020-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64, either of which could be the problem I guess. I can uninstall the updates easily enough, but I thought I'd see if anyone knows what the problem is first...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by filo View Post
    Since Sunday 8th, the game is frequently shutting down completely when I try to log characters in or out from either my Mog Garden or Moghouse, is anyone else having this problem? I installed two Windows updates on Saturday: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2) and 2020-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64, either of which could be the problem I guess. I can uninstall the updates easily enough, but I thought I'd see if anyone knows what the problem is first...
    Hey Filo, I've also installed that feature update on my windows 10 and have no problems with shutdowns when entering or existing my mog house. Not sure about Mog Garden as I've never entered that before in my life. lol
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You may want to check and see if some external tool or even some other unrelated resident program is causing issues/conflicts. Also try updating your graphics driver verrsion or rolling back to a previous one.
    (0)