Hi SE,
First, I want to say thank you for taking the time to develop and release new content periodically. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

I was hoping you could help us by quantifying the Treasure Zone bonus for Dynamis Divergence. In the days of Dream World Dynamis, we were told that entering without a subjob, gave us a 1% higher chance of getting 100-piece currency. Could you help us by explaining the Treasure Zone bonus?

My LS is currently only wants to do the Treasure Zone each week, instead of farming Volte pieces of armor for specific zones, to help job that need more Magic Evasion (WAR/PLD/DRK set from Dynamis Windurst).

Other jobs currently get their Magic Evasion sets in easier methods (WHM/BRD/SMN from Inyanga set/Ambuscade, MNK/SAMN/NIN from Kendatsuba/crafted, THF/DNC/RUN from Turms armor/crafted....and let's not the forget the Malignance set from Lilith High-Tier Battlefield, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to quantify what we might lose by neglecting the Treasure Zone and try to farm Windy more often for Volte pieces for WAR/PLD/DRK.

Thank you for your time!