Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75

The Curious Case of Missing Jug Pet Moves

Usually my topics are a debate I suppose, but this is more of a quick question to the devs.....Why are many of BST pets missing moves such as.......

Pounce
    Frenzied Rage
    Testudo Tremor
    Mega Scissors
    Nature's Mediation

Just to name a few...Even moves such as Barreling Smash have me scratching my head as to why they are removed, when they can simply function similar to the Odin Avatar Zantetsuken. A BST one shotting normal mobs with a so-so accuracy move really OP? Not really. If anything, it would make BST somewhat the king of EXP/CP parties, while they still lag behind on NMs.

I just always found it weird how moves such a Cross-Thrash and whatnot were removed. I want to know the reasoning behind it, perhaps a dev can fill me in?
    (3)

Character
    Inode
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Thank you for mentioning this. I wasn't sure either.
    (2)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Yeah, got Mega Scissored in the Waterways & was like "Where is that damn move on my crab tho?"

It is weird honestly, because we get so many repeat pets, but they missed the opportunity to do repeats of things like a Ferromantoise and Gambodge Beetles. People familiar with the bestiary are aware that there are repeat monsters. However, unlike our jugs, they do not just look different, but have more powerful moves.
    (1)