Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where do you get Plutons?

I came back for the free week and to upgrade my relic it says I need 10000 plutons but the game does not tell you how to get these. So where do they come from?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 03-05-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Player
    The auction house

100% drop rate too
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 03-05-2020 at 06:24 AM.

Well obviously they come from somewhere to be put on there auction house. My character seems to have 47 million gil which isn't enough to buy 10000.
    (0)

Player
    it's actually only 45 million, so congratulations!

(0)

Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    it's actually only 45 million, so congratulations!

They are like 5k - 8k each so its not enough. That screen shot does not say where you get kupon i rem, or where delve, unity or escha ru'aun is. OR what a skcnm 10 battlefiled ect is or how you do them. Something says high tier mission battlefield that is pretty ambiguous.
    (0)

Player
    Brah. Spend 5 minutes on bgwiki. All those blue and purple words are clickable.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:...n_Battlefields
    (0)

Looks like all these things say they take merit points to enter which I need for my stats and skills. Can you even solo this stuff with npcs or does it take a group?
    (0)

Player
    Easily, contingent upon current gear and job.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 03-05-2020 at 06:46 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All high tier mission battlefields (the fights you exchange merit points for) drop them. People who want to farm these just spam them whenever a campaign for them is active. During HTMB campaigns, you get a LOT more rocks per clear. The rocks can also come from ambuscade- you can exchange hallmarks for them and sometimes gallantry.

HTMBs vary in difficulty by fight, but you can also choose the difficulty. With good ilvl 119 gear, you should be able to solo with trusts on at least Normal with almost any job (but some fights are easier than others- It doesn't matter for rocks so pick the one that's easiest for you- Teznen's fight is pretty universally easy though). If you go with others you can step it up to Difficult or Very difficult and get more rocks.

If you're upgrading a relic though and you don't go the normal afterglow route, you're going to need 10,000 of them. You're going to want to buy at least some of them.

There are groups that farm for sparks/unity points whenever the Gain Experience challenge objective appears. You can make tons of gil just by exchanging these points for vendor-sellable items (Prize Powder and Acheron Shields for unity points and sparks, respectively)
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ambuscade rewards, additionally there's a chance to obtain from Unity NM coffers. Plutons are generally the most abundant of the three. There's also a trade with sparks, but i don't recommend that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast