Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Ambuscade rewards, additionally there's a chance to obtain from Unity NM coffers. Plutons are generally the most abundant of the three. There's also a trade with sparks, but i don't recommend that.
    They can be obtained in equal measure, the difference is in demand, there is a bit more demand for the others because the mythic weapons are generally more popular (or at least, certain mythic weapons).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Ambuscade rewards, additionally there's a chance to obtain from Unity NM coffers. Plutons are generally the most abundant of the three. There's also a trade with sparks, but i don't recommend that.
    I think my sparks are capped because it says they are 99999 and the thing is I don't remember ever going out of my way to get them. What do you buy with them if not Plutons ?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I think my sparks are capped because it says they are 99999 and the thing is I don't remember ever going out of my way to get them. What do you buy with them if not Plutons ?
    Go to a sparks NPC and use them on Acheron Shields. NPC them at any vendor in a city where you have max fame. Lots of gil on the spot. Do the same thing with Prize Powders for unity accolades. When you're grinding Capacity Points you will max out both of these very quickly. DONT LET THEM SIT AT 99999! Cash them in, literally. It's the easiest gil you'll ever make in this game
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2