Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Enochroot View Post
    Very sad indeed about Monstrosity. After years of on-and-off play, I'm still only at 5595 levels out of a possible 6336 levels with the available species. Such great content - no need to worry about gear, next to impossible to die, just cruise along and wipe out some mobs, collect some crystals, knock out some daily RoE's. Relaxing.
    Had to go back and check... the last time I posted about Monstrosity? 5 years ago... http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...678#post567678 - i guess there isn't a chance after all.
    (1)

Character
    Darkway
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Would it possible to make us store Ambuscade Caps Via Porter Moogle ?
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Bard Songs on pets would be AMAZING. this alone would probably bridge the gap for beast master playing on front lines.

In order of preference for new pets:

1. Sabotender
    2. Hippogryph
    3. Flytrap
    4. Adamantoise
    5. Leech
    6. Lynx
    7. Matamata
    8. Gnole
    9. Clot
    10. Bee
    11. Gnat (Pandemic Nip!!)
    12. Scorpion
    13. Sea Monk
    14. Hecteyes

Pet buff abilities for pet and master:

1. Photosynthesis.
    2. Nature's Meditation
    3. Call of the Moon!
    4. Cimicine Discharge
    5. Heat barrier
    6. Exuviation
    7. Carthasis
    8. Amplification (flan)
    9. Regeneration (leech)
    10. Sharp Strike
    (5)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Re: Monstrosity.

I tottally get how it would be a pretty big weight on the dev team. But I think a lot of people want to see this content updated. The fun value for this content is up there enough to the point where it somewhat outweighs the limited rewards. I certainly don't know anyone who *didn't* like monstrosity. So I would hope if more people show their support for this content that you would consider at least basic improvements (such as supporting more areas, and adjusting XP gain and the cost for the xp boosts for example).

Aside from that, I'm glad you guys actually took and answered some of the tough questions, rather than just picking off the easy ones that wouldn't tell us much, so thank you for that.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    In regards to "Chocobo costumes."

I'm not entirely sure what was meant by this, if they just want more chocobo color options or actual outfits like FFXIV or what. But personally the only thing I want is the armored chocobo look from the chocobos of the Wings of the Goddess shadowreign areas- which I believe at one time was actually promised to be a thing but I'm pretty sure was never added.
    (2)

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    For adding new apex enemies to old zones, maybe you could add them in a layered way like you have for enemies in Domain Invasion or Gaes Fete. A NPC at the entrence of the zone could give players a buff to access the Apex enemies. This would allow you to scatter Apex enemies anywhere in any zone without it harming lower level players.

Alternatively you could add them to old content like Moblin Maze Mongers. Adding a new marble that sets enemies to apex level probably wouldn't be to hard, and it would revitalize some old content.
    (2)

Character
    Kratom
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    When will Warrior receive adjustments? What was the reasoning behind giving WAR such a low amount of Damage limit +?

Will Cloudsplitter ever receive any type of adjustment?
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxta View Post
    Firstly Thank You for the hard work the team have continued to put into the game, I've played since launch and don't plan to stop any time soon. See my comments below on your Q&A.

New Apex Mobs and Apex Mob Areas:
    - This would hugely enhance game play experience by allowing players to face new mob types, experience difference zone areas for combat again and experience zone music that they haven't had in a long time. I imagine this might help with server loads by spreading people out as well.
    - This is great to help with camp congestion
    - I'm not sure from memory if Ionis works with Apex mobs but I believe it does, by putting mobs in other areas you could use Signet, Sigil and Sanction to get crystals and relative points for conquest etc. which is a nice bonus
    - In my opinion you should try to match any mobs types to the area that you use, in that vein, some zone suggestions: 1. Movalpolos 2. Castle Zvahl Baileys 3. Pso'Xja 4. Alzadaal Undersea Ruins 5. Mamook 6. Mount Zhayolm 7. La Vaule (S) 8. Grauberg (S) 9. Vunkerl Inlet (S)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethalio View Post
    I'm currently working on WotG missions and thought it'd be nice to have Apex mobs in remote locations in the past areas, e.g. the area in front of movalpolos in North Gustaberg (S).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucor View Post
    For adding new apex enemies to old zones, maybe you could add them in a layered way like you have for enemies in Domain Invasion or Gaes Fete. A NPC at the entrence of the zone could give players a buff to access the Apex enemies. This would allow you to scatter Apex enemies anywhere in any zone without it harming lower level players.

Alternatively you could add them to old content like Moblin Maze Mongers. Adding a new marble that sets enemies to apex level probably wouldn't be to hard, and it would revitalize some old content.

Apex mobs, definitely yes. Like they said, could use more variety of mobs, but also would of been nicer for easier access to Apex Giant Bat camps ( ). But as for older zones, I don't think it's possible for them to add Apex Mobs in pre-adoulin zones due to level correction and older hate mechanics, and even then they'd also would have to place them in dungeons like they did in Adoulin Gates zones and Ra'kaznar.

Matsui: While we cannot imagine how this will be used, our general policy is to not add any food that'll allow achieving everything. Food items are aimed to allow players to customize their battle style rather than it being a simple power up item. If we'd introduce item as you suggested, we would need to lower the stats below other food items, so we feel it may become something that may not be used by everyone.

I kinda understand this, but at the same time I'm kinda lost with this. I mean, if you were to introduce new food with rarer ingredients then it's not a problem to create such amazing stat quality food but with this statement, I have no thoughts at the moment on what to say. Other crafts get it off with making various SU3-SU5 gear, where is Cooking suppose to stand??
    (1)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

If the devs are listening..

I wanted to post this here, as I missed my chance to add any of them this time around. If the devs are listening.. have a go at this please.

1: Help update the graphics to HD standards maybe? If not why? If denied how can I help make this happen?

2: White Chocobo = when? if not why? You teased us years ago about this.

3: Kraken Club v2? upgradable? augmented? something?

4: What will it take to upgrade the AH items "count" so we can sell more things? (incase you've already said no to this).

5: Will Ninja ever get Ni versions of elements/enfeebling?

6: Bring back items from ages ago in login campaign? Ex: Moogle Rod, not just the Nomad version. Naturally I mean for more than just that one item, hats an other rare items we can't get no matter what we do or how much gil/money we spend. If you won't do this then release more merchandise items that come with new codes for them?

7: Mog House music sheets = more please.

8: Can we get an offical list confirming what Gobbie Mystery Box/Special Dial can give? Alternatively can we get more things added to this list, if so how? We don't get many chances to ask things like this.

==

Trolls are not welcome, be respectful.

I will reply to devs if I get a response.
    (2)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Doesn't Altana's Repaste (+1/2) already exist?

its just ridiculous expensive/hard to make.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast