Craft Skill Limitations (2020 C-chan edition)

With current events giving me some extended free time...

I'd like to know if there have been any updates regarding removing crafting skill caps so players can cap all crafts on a single character.

(Also, I would like to know if other players still want this to happen or maybe the crafting system has already been fixed and the AH is once again functional in other servers. Because from what I just saw in mine things are far worse than they were last I played, making self-sufficient crafting even more of a necessity.)
    (1)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 03-01-2020 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Formatting
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not that I'm aware of, no. And there's been little if any discussion about it to my knowledge. If anything specialization has been reinforced by the crafting escutcheons, i.e. crafting relic weapons which take an extraordinary amount of effort to complete. The only exception is if Synergy is a new thing to you- that does not count towards the limitations (and doesn't have a shield to my knowledge)
    (0)