Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Cannot Get RoE Objective "Temper Your Arrogance"

On both my two highest PCs I have done the RoE Quests 3 objective "Quell Your Rage" and traded in the cipher for the AAGK Alter Ego. I have zoned and went back to Jamal and talked to him, then zoned and talked to him again to get the next quest.

However, I cannot get the RoE Quest 3 objective "Temper Your Arrogance" to appear in order to continue the series for both of the PCs. I have the AAGK AE from the cipher from "Quell Your Rage" and even did the battle again, but I still cannot get "Temper Your Arrogance" to unlock. I have zoned and talked to Jamal many times and still cannot unlock it.

Would anyone know of what the problem could be? I am at my wit's end trying to figure this out.
    (0)

Player
    There's a game day and a zone wait between each quest in the series.
    (0)

Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

I Did That and It Still Will Not Give Me the Second RoE Objective.

I did that, and I still cannot get the next RoE in the Series to appear. It has been months now I have been trying, and each time I return to Jamal I cannot get the next quest and the RoE for AAEV ("Temper Your Arrogance") to appear in Quests 3.

I don't know if it is a bug in the game or what, but after months of trying, I can't find out why I cannot get the second AA AE RoE objective to appear so that I can set it and continue the series. I have AAGK as an AE in my list and the first Quests 3 objective ("Quell Your Rage") has been done and even repeated.
    (0)

Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

I Did That and It Still Will Not Give Me the Second RoE Objective.

Further info that may help:

I have gotten the Phantom Gem and did the AAEV fight and won it WITHOUT having the RoE Quests 3 objective for it set. I don't think having won that fight before will prevent you from getting the RoE objective for it and the AAEV Cipher from the objective. Right now Quests 3 list just shows "Quell Your Rage" as completed (1/1, full bar line) without anything else listed there, so, it cannot be that I have did the objective already -- it won't even unlock and show there.

When I talk to Jamal, all he says he sees it but "I can not help you."
    (0)

Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Solved

Thank you for your help. I have solved the problem. It was for a family member (Quantum) that I was trying to resolve the issue. I myself have done all 5 of the AA objectives and I was trying to help Quantum with this problem by asking the forum based on the info she gave me. I went to talk to Jamal myself as Quantum to see what was happening, and I discovered the cause.

Apparently, the quest for the mount Omega was what he was talking about on the first click and saying that he could not help her. Clicking on Jamal the second time gave Quantum the quest and the RoE Quests 3 objective "Temper Your Arrogance" -- sorry for the bother.
    (0)