Character
    Sollex
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Can't Log In Despite Having Right Info

So this is an very weird issue I'm having. In the past I've usually played this game on my laptop but recently got a new desktop computer and proceeded to install and set up Playonline on there.

When I try to log in though, it says either my PlayOnline ID and/or my password is incorrect. But the odd thing is it's still the same as the info I have on my laptop and when I try to log into that, it works no problem. I've triple checked everything and I sure I didn't make a typo or anything.

I don't think I need a new ID number but this is so baffling to me. Can anyone help please?
    (0)

Player
    I'm pretty certain it's your password. I know you think you have the right one, but i'll bet you don't.

The first password field is the weird randomized password THEY give YOU. You don't pick it. Unless you specifically changed it. The second field is the one YOU picked.

Playonline Password <this is the one that they give you that is likely incorrect, it's randomized numbers and letters>

Member Password is the one you chose
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-10-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Character
    Sollex
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I see what you mean. The log in part is showing Square Enix Password while the Member List setting shows the PlayOnline Password. Luckily I found that password and it now works fine. Thank you for you help.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This can get confusing because there's the square enix account which goes on top of your PlayOnline account. So you have a playonline ID and playonline password. The ID is assigned to you by playonline. It is generally 4 letters and 4 numbers. The playonline password is set by you. Generally, you only enter this once when setting up PlayOnline and you save it so you don't have to use it anymore. What you enter to log in now is your SquareEnix Account password, which you set when you created your square enix account.

There's also the "Member password", which is completely optional, and specific to your local machine, and entered before your SquareEnix Account information if you have this turned on.
    (1)