Player

Fix the Yoran bug, it's been almost a week already

Seriously, can you put some hustle on this annoying CONFIRMED bug? Pretty irritating.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can only hope if I meet you in person that you aren't this insufferable.

It will get fixed, just relax already and use the text command.
    (2)

Player
    They already fixed it, only a couple hours after I posted this.

A text error bug is inexcusable to leave broken for mere hours let alone days. If it had allowed you to cast Yoran Oran even if you weren't in his unity they would've fixed it in minutes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-19-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean I hopoe you're not fantasizing that they fixed it or did it faster becuase you complained when they already knew of the issue and the impact it had on some users.

A version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI at the following time.

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below. After the following time, the update will automatically begin after you press the "Play" button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

[Date & Time]
    Feb. 18, 2020 0:00 (PST)

[Affected Service]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Update Details]
    The following issues were addressed.

- The remaining recast time displayed will be incorrect if a command is used for an ability that is still on cooldown.
    - The alter ego “Yoran-Oran (UC)” disappears from the list and can no longer be called when “Sort” is used on the magic list.

*If you have been affected by this issue and the alter ego “Yoran-Oran (UC)” has disappeared from the list, you will need to "Sort" your magic list once the issue has been fixed to make it reappear. We apologize for the inconvenience.

They had multiple annoying bugs to address, so it was only a matter of time before a maint.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2020 at 10:08 AM.